Specials! 28: Magical Film

“Erin, it’s an emergency.”

The Goddess was called by Rias, while playing a trading card game with the other club members.

“What is it?”

“I received a request from a Maou-sama personally. It's from Serafall Leviathan-sama.”

"Really?" Erin grew curious. "What does she want?"

“She’s requesting to borrow Koneko, Gasper, Xenovia, Issei, and you."

“M-Me too!? I-I don’t like to stand out!" Gasper uttered.

“But, why us?”

Xenovia pointed to herself. Koneko and Issei were also nodding their head.

“It seems like she is in need of your special powers.” replied Rias.

"Now that I think about it.. Me and Issei have a powerful dragon residing within us. Gasper carries Vampire blood. Koneko-chan is a Nekomata youkai, and Xenovia can wield a holy sword." Erin mused

Rias approached Erin and stroked her cheek.

“I want to go with you, but Akeno and I have to leave here for special business. We'll have Yuuto guard us. I have already told this to Leviathan-sama, so that won’t be a problem. Asia, you will also follow them. It will be a good experience for you.”

Asia nodded at Rias' words.

“So that’s the story. I will now leave the rest to you, since I have to escort Buchou and Akeno-san.” Kiba said to the others.

*(Munyuun)*

Erin felt a soft sensation. Akeno was holding her from behind and the girl's breasts were pressed on her back.

Akeno then said seductively, while stroking Erin's lips with her fingers:

“It saddens me that I have to be away from you, but responding to the Maou-sama is something my Erin would do.”

"Yes, of course." replied Erin with a smile.

Akeno giggled while Rias pouted at the interaction. The latter pinched Erin's cheek to grab her attention.

"Either way, make sure you and the others aren’t rude.”

“Y-Yes.." Erin nodded while having her cheek pinched. Rias released her hold and chuckled when Erin glared at her.

"We'll be going now."

"Take care."
______________________________________

Erin's group travelled via a teleporting magic circle and they arrived on the beach of an unpopulated island.

They can hear animal cries and when they looked down, the ground is shaking.

“Yoo-hoo~☆ Servants of Rias-chan~☆ It’s Levia-tan☆”

Serafall appeared and greeted the group. She was riding on top of a T-Rex and was wearing a magical girl cosplay.

“Stop~ stop~.”

Serafall treated the T-Rex like a horse and stopped right in front of the group. She jumped off the T-Rex and spun around in mid-air.

*(BAM!)*

She landed face-first on the ground. Having failed to land on her feet, Serafall's striped pants were exposed.

"Um.. Miss Serafall are you okay?" Erin asked.

The Maou got up immediately and smiled, while making a peace sign. Her face is covered in dirt but she still maintained her cheerful voice.

“Be amazed☆ Serafall Leviathan, at your service☆”