Chapter 208: Eroge Game

In the Vermillion residence that went through a renovation to a luxury home with six storeys up and three storeys down, a certain blue-eyed Goddess was taken captive in one of the rooms.

It all started when Xenovia and Irina said “Can you please come with us for a bit?”, but they locked the door as soon as Erin stepped foot inside the room.

Irina is putting on a guilty expression, while Xenovia simply placed a laptop on the floor

“Hey, Erin. There’s something I wanted to show you today.”

“Something you want to show me……?” Erin looked at Xenovia in suspicion. The latter nods her head once, and then takes out a rectangular item she was hiding behind her.

“Yeah, I got myself this “eroge” game after asking Kiryuu.” spoke Xenovia with sparkling eyes.

"What?"

Xemovia shows the game to the Goddess in a very lively manner.

“And the name for this game is “The Fallen Angel Sisters ~Within the Boundary of Faith and Lust~”! Just like the title implies, this is apparently an “eroge” which involves you shaming very devoted sisters. Geez, this is why Japanese are non-religious. Sisters are the servants of God that you should be looking up to.”

Erin asks Xenovia in a stoic tone.

“I get that... So, why am I being tied up in this room and being shown something like that?!"

"I was thinking of researching about this by playing this with just you. I came to the conclusion that this is our chance when Rias-buchou is absent due to her work!”

"……You know, erotic games are things that guys play late at night while smirking, right?" Erin holds her head down on the spot. "I can't believe you are so enthusiastic about it.. You really are one of a kind.."

Xenovia looks afar and responds.

“Lately, we are being left behind by Rias-buchou and Akeno-fukubuchou. The walls between them and us are thick, and we started to feel that our path towards reaching you became further. It was then that Irina and I decided that we will team up, and had to take drastic measures where we had to tie you up, Erin! Isn’t that right, Irina?”

Irina looked hesistant and was being embarrassed.

“I, I..... don’t mind as long as I can talk with Erin while having fun…… I just want to have some fun while drinking tea and sharing memories~kinda thing.”

Hearing this response, Xenovia strengthens her voice.

“You're so naive! Irina! Because you act in such a way, we can’t keep up with those two older ones and ended up being overtaken by the young ones like Koneko and Ravel! You two do realize that Koneko proposed to her? I even heard that Ravel made a promise with Erin regarding their future. Especially Ravel who started to stand beside her all the time.”

“To play a lecherous game with Erin... like I thought, this isn’t healthy! I’m sure there are other ways to deepen our bonds with her!"

Xenovia responds while having her eyes glow sharply with light.

“That’s what you say, Irina, but I know about that, you know?”

“W-What are you talking about……?”

To Irina who gulped down her saliva, Xenovia shows her fearless smile.

“Fufu, it seems like you were asking about it in Heaven. —The method to not to fall while crossing the line with a Devil. I hear that Michael-sama is also searching for a way with you as well.”