Chapter 181: Infinite Shopping! II

- Long chap ✏ -
_____________________________________

Erias and Ophis were having a light meal at the food court. Ophis was having doughnuts full of zest. It seems that the Dragon-God has a sweet tooth and would eat anything that is sweet-related.

“I, like doughnuts, cookies.” mumbled Ophis as she munched on the sweets.

"Now then, shopping is nearly done." Rias said. "The only thing left is... Ophis' underwear!"

After finishing their food, the 3 visited the girl’s underwear corner.

The atmosphere inside the store is grandeur. And the underwear and undergarments displayed on the shelves are all designer ones.

Rias excitedly checked a shelf while pulling Erin's hand. The latter also held on to Ophis' hand so she won't get lost. While they were examining the underwear, some of the female customers looked at them curiously.

"Look at those 3, they are so cute!"

"Are they siblings?"

"Nah. They don't look alike. Or at least the red-haired one is dating the brown-haired girl."

"Honto? Well, they look lovely together though."

While holding onto an underwear, Rias and Ophis started a conversation on their own. Rias released her interlaced hands with Erin so she can look further into the underwear.

“Ophis which one do you want?”

“I, don’t know.”

“Then, a colored one is good. Which one is your favourite colour?”

“Black....”

“That’s right, that color will suit you. How is this?.. The size may be a bit too big.”

“Should I make them bigger? My breasts are smooth and flat.”

“You may be able to change your breasts into whatever you like however, for your height, the size right now is natural.”

"The sight of Rias helping out Ophis is for some reason... I feel like she is an elder sister……. or a mother. I guess it’s what you call maternal characteristics. Rias has plenty of maternal characteristics that you get yourself wanting to be pampered by her."

While Erin was thinking, she overheard the conversation of some girls nearby.

“Look at it, Asia! At this bold underwear!”

“Hauuu!..............There’s a hole on it, Xenovia!"

“Yeah, the butt is completely visible. It’s already not doing the job of underwear. Don’t you think this one is for dates? Hey, Irina.”

“D-Don’t ask me! I am a Christian! I have decided on pure white underwear!”

“Eh….however, I feel like recently Irina bought pink colored underwear with a bear print on it……”

“Asiaaaaa! Why do you know that!? Nooo! You saw me!”

“The Lord won’t be angry with bears, Irina. Even I recently tried a transparent type.”

“Really, Xenovia! It’s surely defiance like a lesser devil!”

"Everyone seems to be shopping today." thought Erin with furrowed brows. "If Asia is here, I'm guessing Issei also decided to come along."

“Fufufu, And also, I will win in this battle of making children with Erin by buying these panties with a hole showing the whole butt.”

“Eeeeee! Xenovia, you will buy those panties!? More like, it’s once again becoming like that! Aaaah, Oh Lord, and Michael-sama, what should I do! By buying these panties with a hole showing the whole butt, will my faith decrease?"