27

After flying around for a bit, we landed and allowed ourselves to separate. It was surprisingly easy to merge and separate. To be honest, it was Kikimora who would initiate the separation since Zena and I had no idea how to do it. As you'd expect, Zena ran off to find Acacia the moment we weren't together. Kikimora approached Gello to discuss something with her.

I looked around and felt Nyx inside the building. I walked upstairs and found her lounging on the bed. She immediately closed her book and gestured for me to cuddle her. I smiled and jumped onto her, causing her to groan. I then began telling her about the training and how we were progressing.

One thing led to another... Nyx and I were naked and having passionate sex. I had her in her true form (horns and tail and everything). I had her tail in my mouth while her eyes were rolled back when I heard a crunch. Nyx and I froze and then turned to see Kikimora eating popcorn.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I pulled the covers over Nyx and I.

"I was bored since Acacia and Zena kicked me out, so I came up here." She munched on some more popcorn. "Don't stop on my account. I wouldn't want to interrupt or-"

"LEAVE!" We shouted at her.

Kikimora rolled her eyes and left the room. The mood was now ruined since there was no way I could finish after being mortified. Nyx groaned since she had essentially been blue balled. I groaned and got up since I heard Gello call us to come back. Nyx was trying to prevent me from leaving, so I licked her tail, causing her to shiver. I winked and left the room.

The trainers were discussing something, so I walked to Kikimora. I sat next to her and watched the trainers plan on how to harass us. Zena then walked over to sit next to us.

"So what's our fusion name?" Zena sat crisscrossed.

"The royal abomination." Kikimora quipped.

"How original." I rolled my eyes. "How about royal fusion?" I smiled.

"Even lamer." I narrowed my eyes at Kikimora. "Kiki and her minions!" Kikimora threw her hands up.

"No!" Zena and I groaned.

"Kiki and her little bitches?" She giggled, but Zena and I shot her a glare. "Ooh! Kiki and-"

Kikimora kept going on with ridiculous names. I asked Zena to make her shut up, but Zena didn't respond. I looked to see her waving like a lovesick puppy at Acacia. Kikimora mocked and helped me shake Zena. We then told her our new rule: NO ACACIA ALLOWED WHEN TRAINING! She pouted, but nodded.

"How about we combine our names?" Zena mumbled with an attitude.

"That's not a bad idea." Kikimora commented.

"How should we do this... Kenikizena." I tried, but they looked at me unimpressed. "Okay, how about Zekenkiki..." Zena laughed at my horrible name.

"What about Kenzeki?" Kikimora proposed.

"Sounds like tzatziki sauce." I commented.

"Not Italian food, so I don't know what that is." Zena shrugged.

"Do you only eat Italian food?" I turned to Zena.

"Yep, because it's the best!" Zena cheered and raised a fist in the air.

"How can you know it's the best if you've never tried any other food?" Kikimora raised a brow.

"Because no one can possibly recreate the same amount of yumminess. No one uses the tomato like the Italian! Or the wheat to make the pasta! Pasta! Pasta! Pasta!" Kikimora and I had to hold Zena down since she was jumping up and down.