Chapter 15- On the run... Again

Venus rolled over, for the millionth time that night. The room was dark and cold, and only one image was running through her mind was a gun to Freddys head.
    "Can't sleep?" Antony murmured from the other cell.
    Venus sat in silence for a moment, staring at the ceiling.
   "Yeah." She finally answered. "I wish I was in my bed right now." Venus sighed, "I would probably be mad about my dad, or something stupid like that." Her voice croaked.
You could tell the tiredness was effecting her.
    Antony laughed, "Yeah. I would be reading comics, because my parents probably did something to make me mad again." He said.
Venus laughed, pulling the blanket more around her.
  They fell into silence again.
Antony opened his mouth to say something, before he heard Venus's voice.
  "It's crazy how much stuff I miss, that I'd never even think about when I was home. I even miss my brother" she laughed, "My brother! God. I never thought I'd say that."
   Antony laughed with Venus, until the room went silent again.
     "We should probably get sleep." Antony murmured, "Maybe, when we wake up, we will be at home again." He said hopefully.
   Venus closed her eyes, smiling at the thought.
      Obviously it wasn't true, but it was nice to dream.

-
Ring ring!
Alister set his pen on the table.
The caller ID said 'Unknown', But Alister knew exactly who it was.
  He slowly picked up the phone, as if he was preparing himself for what was to come.
     "I'm going to find them I just need more time." Alister said.
"You don't deserve any time,You've Failed me." the low voice began, "Bring them to me by dawn, or Im going to find someone to replace you." The voice snapped
"But I-"
Alister began before,
Brrrrr.
The line went dead.
Alister slammed the phone on the desk, and picked up his gun.
     "Ah, Sir?" A women opened his door, and then her eyes widened when she noticed how mad he was. "Uh-Daphne was spotted, n-near town." She said hesitantly.
      Alister snapped his head towards her, "What did you just say?" He asked.
   "D-Daphne Stephens.. sir." She murmured.
A smirk played across his lips, "What are you waiting for? Get her." He said sternly.
She walked away quickly, the door closing behind her.
          "We'll see who failed." Alister snapped.
-

Hicks sat up from the chair in a cold sweat. She felt absolutely miserable.
Sleeping in an office chair is definitely not as easy as it seems. Not to mention the sun was shining through the departments windows, making her eyes squint.

"Coffee?" Dan's voice snapped her out of her head.
She looked over at him, "Uh, yeah, Thanks." Hicks rubbed her eyes, as they adjusted to the light.
Suddenly a cup was shoved in her face.
"Thanks Again." She murmured, taking the drink.
"No problem" Dan smiled pulling a chair near her.
Hicks blew on the drink, as Dan sat across from her.
"How did you sleep-?"
Dan began, before a single knock interrupted him.
Hicks sat down her coffee, and stood up, facing the door.
A silhouette of a person was standing there, and the sun was blinding.
Hicks hesitantly headed towards the door, until she got close enough to see who it was.
"Samantha." Alister said from the outside, "We need to talk." He said loudly.
Her eyes widened.
Alister knew.

"Why should I let you in?" Hicks asked, putting her hand on her hips.
Alister raised his head, "You know why." He stated, "I just want to talk." He said.
Hicks squinted her eyes.
She didn't see any of his body guards here, so maybe he actually didn't know.
Slowly she unlocked the door, and stepped out of the way.
From the other side of the room, Dan was giving her the 'what-the-actual-heck-are-you-thinking' look.
"So" Alister began, as he slowly scanned the room, "Did you find out anything about the missing kids?" He asked.
Hicks cleared her throat and shook her head, "You took the case. I backed off." She said.
Alister turned towards her, "You're a very bad liar, Samantha." He spat.
Her heart dropped slightly, but she tried to keep herself together, "I-I don't know anything about the kids, Alister." She spat back.
"Don't you have a Sister, Samantha?" He asked threateningly.
Hicks raised her eyebrows, "Is that a threat, Alister?" She took a step forward.
"I really, didn't want to have to do this." Alister glared, "I even came alone." He said.
Hicks's eyes turned practically black, "Leave." She snapped at him.
  Alister smiled, "I thought you'd say that" he said, "That why I took some, precautionary measures" he pulled a phone screen out of his pocket.
"Let me go!" The women on the screen yelled.
Hicks watched as her sister got tied up, and a gag was placed in her mouth. Her sister tried to fight back, but they dragged her away, and the screen went black.
   "Now." Alister put the screen down, "Wanna talk?" He asked.
      Samantha's face was pale, she felt like she was going to be sick, "You let her go." She growled.
      Alister glared, "Then give me the kids." He snapped.

-

"Wake up! Wake up." Antony whisper screamed, shaking Venus.
Venus groaned, "Go away Antony." She said.
Suddenly she was being yanked out of bed.
"God! What??" She yelled at him.
       Antony held his finger to his mouth, "Shhh" he scowled, "We're about to be sold out to Alister if we don't leave." He whispered.
      Venus's eyes went wide, and she opened her mouth to say something, before Antony clapped his hand over it.
    Venus yanked away from his hand, and then froze when she heard noises from the other room.
   "I-I don't have the kids." Hicks stuttered.
  "And I don't have your sister." Alister mocked back, "Now make this easy, and hand them over." He snapped.

   Venus snapped her head to Antony, "We need to get the others" she whispered.
   Antony nodded, as they split ways. Venus went to Ellas cell and Antony went to Freddys cell.

Venus opened the door to the cell.
The first thing she saw, was Freddy on the ground, right next to Ellas bed.
This would be a cute moment, if it weren't for the psychopathic murderer trying to catch them.
"Ella, Freddy" Venus whispered, "Wake up!"
Ella and Freddy both immediately sat up, as if they were gasping for air.
     "What?!" Freddy said loudly.
Venus's eyes widened, "Shh-Shut up okay?" She whispered.
"Venus I couldn't find fredd-"
Antony walked in, noticing his friend. A huge smirk went across his lips as he crossed his arms, winking at Freddy.
"Ew god stop." Ella whispered getting out of bed, "Why did you wake us up?!"
  Antonys smirk died, "Alister is here, and Officer Hicks is about to hand us over to him."
    Ella frowned, "What?!" She whispered-yelled.

-

"They're in the cells." Hicks said, her face was full of defeat.
  Alister's smirk got bigger, "Thank you Hicks. You always were a big help." He said.
  "Now Let my sister go." She snapped.
  Alister tilted his head, "Not until I have the kids in my possession." He said walking towards the door.
  Behind it he heard shuffling, as if someone was trying to run quietly, and then he heard a slam.
Alister swung open the door to all of the cells.
But nothing was there.
It was empty.
He angrily turned towards Hicks, "Where did they go?" He said through gritted teeth.
    Hicks widened her eyes, "I-I don't know!" She said.
Samantha watched as Hicks stomped out of the department.
"Your sister is dead if they aren't given to me by dawn.!" He yelled before slamming the door.

-