Chapter 11-Free

Ella yanked, "WHAT?!" She yelled, "No!"
A man with a gun headed straight for Freddy, pointing it at his head.
     Freddys face turned from panicked to sorrowful, "I Love you Ella." He murmured, "Tell the others I love them"
Ella cried, "No Freddy!" She yelled.
    Freddy slowly closed his eyes. His heart was pounding, but he knew that he had to be strong for Ella.
It was all for Ella.
      The gun cocked in Freddy ear. He mentally prepared himself. Freddy was only thinking about his friends. They would be fine when he was gone. He just knew it.
            "NO" he heard Ella scream.
      The finger slowly gripped the trigger, and then...

           Ella watched the door fly open, her vision was a blur due to all of the tears.
        The gun flew away from the mans hand, and he slammed against the ground.
Ella blinked, There stood Venus, and Antony.
      "That's right bitches!!" Antony yelled, his hands flaming.
       Venus ran over to Freddy, immediately untying him.
      Freddy brushed himself off and headed towards Ella, helping to untie her too.
       "God. This guy needed to shave" Antony said, staring at the unconscious man with the gun.
        "Okay we gotta go." Venus said, ushering Freddy.
       Freddy put his arm around Ellas waist, "Can you walk?" He asked her.
         She nodded, "Yeah, he just got my face." She explained. He smiled, staring at her, before they all headed out of the room.
         Venus ran in the front, leading them down several hallways, and to an elevator.
       "Uhhh." Venus stuttered staring at the elevator buttons, "Which one?" She asked.
      Antony shrugged, looking at the others for help.
       "Top floor?" Freddy said hopefully.

The elevator slowly but surely made it to the 'Top floor'
When it opened, they were met with a surprising discover.
    In front of them was a plant covered decaying hallway.
       "Wait" Ella murmured , walking out into the hall, "The real Granville is right beneath the Abandoned Granville?" She questioned.
       The rest of the group walked into the hallway also frowning.

Suddenly a loud beeping alarmed through the whole building. It was like a screeching alarm.
      "We gotta go," Antony yelled over the screeching.
    They all ran down the halls, until slowly they recognized where they were.
       Soon they could see the same doors they had entered the first time.
      Each of them had a large smile painted on their faces. The hope inside of them was back, and better than ever.
        They were running towards the door, when they heard something.
It was people, a huge group of people running towards them.
      They all felt a huge wave of deja Vu.
    "We can make it!!" Antony yelled, as they headed to the door.
      Finally they made it to the door.
  One complication.
It was locked.
       Freddy took charge.
He ushered his group to move back, as he took a running kick at the door.
The glass shattered in front of him.

       They ran through the forest, smiling as they all saw road in front of them. It was night time, but the lights from the city, glowed on there faces.
      They had made it.
   "YES!" Antony yelled as they made it to the road. He threw his fists into the air.
    Freddy engulfed Ella into a hug.
Venus closed her eyes, feeling the breeze from traffic hit her face.
     They all felt free.

-

"I asked you to kill the boy." Alister said through clenched teeth.
    "I asked you. To kill the boy!." He yelled, slamming his fists on the desk. "How?!" He screamed, "How can you mess that up!?"
    The man flinched, "T-They got there powers back sir and I-"
—"I don't care! I don't care that they regained control! You had one job! Only one!" Alister snapped.
               "I'm sorry sir-"
Bam!
Alister lowered the gun, sighing.
"DAMN IT!" He yelled, throwing his papers off the desk.
     "Sir." A women stepped in the room. She gasped when she saw the dead man on the floor, but this was pretty normal for her. "Uhm, S-Sir, Someone is on the line for you." She stuttered.
      He gritted his teeth, picking up the phone, "What." He spat.
"You failed." The low voice murmured.
"No." He snapped, "I didn't fail. I just have a complication." He explained.
"Complication" the voice hummed, "Your last complication, led to failure."
"I'm aware." He said coldly.
"Then figure it out. Before we have another Daphne." It snapped, before the other line went cold.

-