Chapter 5- Case 49

Granville Ohio- Granville industries. 1998

The fluorescent lights shone down onto the men, as they stood in a almost doctor-like office, with no windows. Greasy tiles covered the walls, and everything felt grim.
"They came, sir" The man spoke. He tried his very best to not seem nervous or scared, but failed greatly.
The boss straightened his back, a smile cracked on his lips, as he tried to hide it.
"Good. Who did we land?" The boss asked proudly.
    His plan had worked, it was a plan that he had been trying to succeed for awhile now. Sadly it kept failing, making his reputation dwindle.
"Uhm- Four kids sir, Two girls and two boys." The man looked down at the clipboard in his hands, "They went inside, then went to one of our offices, and then they found the crash site, sir." He said, frowning at the clipboard.
The bosses smile slightly faded, "So they found the files?" The boss asked.
The man shook slightly, "Uh-Yes sir, according to the footage, they did." He said, his voice shaking. "Although, When the blast happened they lost the files." He explained.
The boss stood straighter, "Their abilities so far?" He asked seriously.
The man tilted his head, flipping a page on the clipboard, "So far we've gathered, Advanced senses, Telekenisis, Pyrokenisis, and Electric energy." He said quickly.
   "And the team is ready for extraction?" The boss asked.
The man nodded, "Yes, the team is ready for extraction whenever you command sir." He shook.
    The boss smirked once again.
"Wonderful.
Case 49 is in action." He mumbled.

-