Chapter 27* POVs

~a couple months later~

"How many fries do you think I can fit in my mouth at a time?"

Alexa said to Phillip as they layed together on John and Alexa's new couch. "I bet alot."

"Okay watch this." Alexa said as she shoved what looked like 20 fries in her mouth at once. "See I did like 20." She said with a mouthful of fries.

"That's why I'm dating you." Phillip said as they laughed. After Alexa finally managed to swallow, Phillip smiled at her and kissed her.

"I can't believe we're almost seniors." Phillip said. "I know, it's crazy." Alexa responded.

"Well... I wanted to tell you something." Phillip said.

"What is it?"

"I think I might love you alot."

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Alexa said sarcastically, then laughed.

"Yeah!" Phillip laughed.

"Well, I'm a lucky girl then." She said, then they kissed.

~in the Lafayettes house~

"Hey Angie?" Georges asked, he looked a bit nervous, but Angie didn't notice.

"What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, then turned extremely red.

Angie smiled and kissed his cheek, "Yeah."

"Really?" Georges said, his eyes lighting up as he looked at Angie, who started playing with his curly hair which was in a ponytail.

"Of course, I love you." She said, "I love you too!"

John's POV

Alexa is going to be a senior in a few weeks. That's crazy. I've raised this thing for about a year and haven't killed it. It's amazing.

Well, life goes on. Life has been amazing in the past year for me, I don't care how many times one of us almost died, or the amount of panic attacks life brought onto us.

We're here and we're together, that's what makes my life so good. I have a daughter who is an amazing girl, who has an amazing boyfriend who will take care of her, and her boyfriends dad has been my best friend for years and years to come.

To another great year.

Phillip's POV

Look at where I am. Look at where I started. I was so afraid to talk to Alexa.. and now I can't imagine not talking to her.

My life has been amazing so far, and now I'm going into senior year with the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Wait.

The rest of my-

To another amazing year with my soulmate.

Angie's POV

Wow.

I'm about to be a junior. And my boyfriend is going to be a senior.

Oh my god. I can say boyfriend now.

Anyway, I'm so happy that Alexa came into my life, she's my best friend.

To another great year with my brother, boyfriend, and best friend.

Alexa's POV

John is the best thing to ever happen to me. Well, other than Phillip.

When John said that he would adopt me, I thought he was joking. I never knew that my life would actually change. For the better, of course.

I haven't seen or heard from my dad in about a year, but all I know is that he didn't really care about me in the first place, I was just a stranger living in his house.

Enough about that, Phillip is probably the most important person in my life. Well... second to John. Don't tell Phillip.

Phillip got me through some hard times, and I want to live the rest of my life with him. He is an amazing boyfriend, let alone person.

And... Angie! She is my best friend and I never would be able to live without her. We've been through thick and thin.

And... I can't live at all without John. That I'm sure of.

I'm about to be a senior. Then... the rest of my life. Wow.

To another year of love, life, and real family.