Chapter 14* Dogs, Trampolines, Sweatpants, and Promposals.

"Dogs, Trampolines, Sweatpants, and Promposals"

Alexa yawned as she woke up, she blinked hard a couple of times and looked around, remembering what happened last night.

'I hate life.' She thought as John came running out of his room excitedly. Alexa jumped, "What are you doing?!"

"GET UP!" He said excitedly, Alexa moaned. "Whyyyy?" She whined, John smiled really big and pulled her off the couch making her stand up.

"We're getting a dog!" He said, smiling, then grabbed Alexa's hand and the truck keys and ran out the door.

Alexa smiled as she got in the truck along with John. "Really?!" "Yeah!" They both smiled really big.

"We need to pick a name! We could do-" Alexa kept naming different names and talking excitedly about the dog while John smiled.

'I think I got her mind off what happened. Now I just gotta keep it off...' he thought as Alexa kept talking.

~40 minutes later~

"Come on Nala!" Alexa said, putting the adorable Australian Shepherd puppy into the truck. John smiled and got in, as well as Alexa. "We have a dog!" John said while smiling really big.

~Next day~

John was sitting in his room drawing the next morning at 9 am, when he heard the freezer slam, then the cabinets slam.

He sighed, 'What the heck is she doing?' John thought as he stood up and walked out.

He saw Alexa sitting on the couch with Nala, a blanket over her and eating a bowl of ice cream. John stared at her, Alexa staring back, then slowly taking another bite.

"What are you doing?" John asked. "Hating life." She answered. "Mood." John responded.

Nala kept sitting next to Alexa on the couch, licking ice cream out of a bowl the size of Alexa's.

Alexa didn't look at Nala, but quickly threw the blanket over her. John gave her an 'are you serious' look.

"Did you give the dog a bowl of ice cream?" He said with a monotone voice, then sat down on the couch next to them.

"No." She said, taking another bite. "That's a lie." "I know." Alexa said, smiling, then uncovered Nala, who jumps over Alexa and climbs onto John's lap and licks him.

John giggled and looked at Alexa, "So you wanna do something today?" "Yeah sure... can we go to the trampoline park? I'll pay."

"Yeah sure, but I'll pay." John said, smiling. Alexa smiled back. "Can we bring Pip?" "Sure, we can pick him up on our way."

~2 hours later~

"C'mon let's go!" Alexa said, grabbing Phillip's hand as they ran inside the trampoline park laughing.

John followed them smiling. John paid for it and they went over to the trampolines, Alexa and Phillip got on one, John leaned against the wall and watched them.