Chapter 3* Stupid Tshirts, Stupid Hand.

Hi Phillip

Hi Alexa

This may sound really really weird, but I've been hiding something from you for years.

Oh really? What is it?

Oh. I.. uh-

Hm?

Alexa sitting on her couch, started freaking out a bit. "Calm down Alexa, it's just Angelica pretending to be Phillip." She said to herself.
Phillip sitting on his couch, on Angelica's phone looked confused, waiting for a response.

I really sorta like..

?

...The way you do your hair.. the way you talk.... all of you.... do I need to say more?

Phillip's eyes got wide, Angelica smirked. He got up and went to his bedroom so that his parents didn't question anything.
Alexa sat there, thinking and reminding herself that it was fake. It was just Angelica.

Oh. Uh, no I got it. Thank you.

Oh uh-

Look, you're a really nice, sweet, caring girl, and I liked you too, for a while but...

But?

Theo...

Oh, right.

You and Theo. I'm a guy who doesn't like to make decisions.

I know Pip.. I know.

I don't know if I was this for you, but the first person I ever liked, like a lot, I liked them all the way through childhood and up till now. That was.... that was you. I never said anything.. and I got emotionally ready..then

Theo

Yeah Theo. But I say dont stop waiting. Because I dont know if I'll be with Theodosia forever. So dont stop waiting.

Alexa smiled, even though she thought it was fake. Maybe it will work out like this, or maybe she'll get totally rejected. Worth a shot either way.

Okay Angelica, I think I'm ready to tell him.

Wait.

What?

Alexa sat there for a minute actually confused. Was there something that she said wrong? Something Angelica wanted to add?
Phillip layed on his bed for a minute thinking. What did she mean 'I think I'm ready to tell him'?

You did just tell me.

Yeah I did, now I'm gonna tell Phillip.

I am Phillip.

Alexa dropped her phone and covered her mouth. 'Wait.... could that really be Phillip? Nah.'

Okay Angie, this isn't funny anymore, I'm actually starting to panic.

Alexa, it's really me. Phillip Hamilton. My aunt, she handed me her phone, said you wanted to tell me something.

Alexa actually threw her phone across the room. 'Oh my fudging go-' she ran to go pick it up, and sat on the couch again. 'It's really phillip.'
Phillip layed there on his bed. 'I can't believe I just did that.'

I... I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry.

Phillip, can I tell you something? Or... a few things?

Sure.

I wanna wear your stupid tshirts, and hold your stupid hand.

Alexa sat there. 'Did I really just say that?!'
Phillip sat up. 'What do I say to that?!'

Well, you might be able to have my stupid tshirts, and hold my stupid hand.

I fell in love, I didn't mean to. You hurt me, you didn't mean to.

Alexa sighed. 'This is probably going downhill..'
Phillip re-read that message 3 times, 'okay...'

I did the same thing. I fell in love, but to fall in love with a Jefferson could actually kill my father. So I never said anything, and honestly, I'm sorry I never did.

I'm sorry I never did. But pip... it hurts like hell when you know you need to let go because they can't be yours, but you just cant because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

'Read at 5:47pm' Alexa took a deep breath. It's been 8 minutes. 'Did he cut me off?' 2 minutes later, her phone chimed.

What if you're not waiting for the impossible? What if you're just waiting for the right moment, the right time. The right place for things to happen. What you're waiting for isn't impossible, it just takes time. So I say, don't stop waiting.

Alexa sat there for a minute. 'Well... okay. Don't be afraid Alexa. You can do this.' She told herself.

Hey pip?

Yeah?

I  love you.

I  love you too.

Alexa gasped. 'D-did that really just happen?'

Phillip bit his lip and smiled. Then he realized something.

How do we tell Theodosia?

I'm gonna tell her. Right now.

Be careful. Please.

I will be.

Phillip sighed and jumped out of his bed. He ran down the stairs, 'I'm gonna go to Theodosia's really fast, I'll be back soon. Is it alright If I take you're phone aunt Angie?' He said. Angelica smiled, 'sure.' Phillip then ran out the front door.