Chapter 17* My Ex Was a Psycho Hippie Chick.

Alexa and Phillip got to the Auditorium and went inside. "Hey, come 'ere!"

Phillip said, grabbing Alexa's hand and pulling her over to a small group of three people. "Alexa.. this is my best friend Georges."

Alexa smiled and so did Georges, "Nice too finally meet the girlfriend. I'm Georges De Lafayette."

He said with a smile, shaking Alexa's hand. "Nice to meet you, you raised Phillip well." They laughed.

"This is my little sister, Angelica, but we just call her Angie." Phillip said, motioning to a girl who honestly looked alot like Phillip.

"It's good to finally meet you!" Angie said, hugging Alexa. Phillip laughed as Alexa didn't question it and just hugged her back.

"And finally, this is Aj, also known as Alexander Junior, my little brother." Phillip said, smiling.

"Hi, I've heard alot about you, my brother hasn't shut up about ya." Aj said with a smirk, Phillip blushed and Alexa laughed.

"It's nice to meet you too." Alexa said with a smile. "That's mainly the few people I wanted to introduce you to, the most important ones. " Phillip said, holding Alexa against him.

Alexa smiled and Phillip blushed a bit. Aj, Angie, and Georges simultaneously said, "Awwwwww." Phillip suddenly turned really red and yelled, "Stop ittttt!"

Everyone laughed and took a seat at a round table. "So, did y'all all just come as friends or what?" Alexa asked, taking a bite of the fried chicken they all had.

"Well, pretty much, I mean if Phillip wasn't dating you we probably all just woulda came as a friend group, even if three of the friends are all siblings." Georges laughed.

"So yes, and you count as a part of our friend group, even if you came as my brothers date." Angie said, then smiled. "Sounds fair." Alexa smiled back.

A few hours into the night, the five got deep into conversation. "Honestly, I've had 3 boyfriends, i just never told Phillip cause he always goes all defensive older brother on me!" Angie laughed.

"Wait WHAT?! WHO?!" Phillip half-yelled, Alexa grabbed his hand and squeezed it, then laughed. "Leave her alone!"

"Yeah, I've actually never had a girlfriend." Aj said, obviously embarrassed. Alexa smiled, "It's okay, I never dated anyone before Phillip."

"Really?! But you're like, really pretty." Georges says, Phillip sits up a bit straighter, "Bro she's taken by your best friend!" Everyone laughed.

"Not gonna lie, my only ex is Theodosia." Phillip said, then shrugged. Theodosia being mentioned made Alexa a bit uncomfortable. 'Not now Alexa.' She told herself.

Georges looked around the table and smirked, "My last ex was a psycho hippie chick." Everyone stared at him for a minute, "Y- you mean Jenny right?"

"Yeah." Georges said, then everyone laughed. Everyone kept having random conversations, then Theodosia walked by them.

Alexa was the only one who saw her, and Theodosia turned her head and glanced at Alexa. 'Dang it-' she thought as she quickly looked away, trying to avoid Theodosia's gaze.