Chapter 6* You're blushing...

Alexa woke up the next morning, it was 6 am. She knew Phillip was awake, so she texted him.

Hey pip

Hi Lex

How's it going over at your house?

Um it's good, quiet. Almost everyone is still asleep.

Oh wow, lol it's always quiet at my house

I can imagine lol

As Alexa was texting Phillip, the front door opened. Thomas walked in, "Hey Alexa! I missed you." He said as he hugged her.

"Yeah, well maybe you shouldn't have left me." She said under her breath.

"Well I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to sleep." Thomas claimed as he started walking to the hall to his room.

He was asleep in the next five minutes, Alexa knew he was because Thomas is a loud snorer.

So, my dad just walked in. He just came in.

What?! Really?

Mhm

I'm so sorry, I know how you feel about him...

It's okay, it's not your fault. Hey um, I know it's last minute, but can I come over? I know it's pretty early, but its awkward and honestly really weird having my dad here..

Yeah sure you can totally come over

Okay, but you did ask you're parents right, cause I dont just wanna show up

Yes lex, you can come I asked my mom it's fine.

Okay, I guess I'll be over in like 10 minutes

Mk

Alexa got to the Hamiltons about 9 minutes later, she went up and knocked on the door.

Phillip opened it. "Hi pip." "Hey lex, come in. Just be quiet, my siblings are still sleeping." He said, quietly closing the front door. The house was completely quiet, other than them.

"Where's your mom and dad?" "Oh uh, they're awake, but they're in their room." "Oh okay." Alexa said, as both of them sat on the couch.

Alexa looked around, "You have a really nice house." She smiled, then looked at Phillip.

"It's pretty awkward having my dad there. The unsettling quiet turned into a unbearable loudness" she said, a laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I get it." Phillip said, and smiled. "Oh, so I was talking to John Laurens about everything, and he um-" she said as she sniffled,

"He said that if my dad keeps leaving and disowns me, he's gonna legally adopt me." She smiled, and Phillip looked at her, "That's great lex! John is a good guy and he will take care of you." He said, and wiped a tear from her face.

Alexa blushed a bit, and Phillip smiled, also blushing. "You're cute when you blush." He said, he moved his hand to her cheek and leaned closer to her.