Chapter 26* Sleepovers, Leftovers, Hangovers.

Alexa and Angie layed down on Alexa's mattress, which was still in the living room. "Okay so, time for talk. Tell me, before Phillip really told ya he and I were together, did he say anything about me?" Alexa said with a smirk.

"Well, he was asking me for advice for what to do and say, cause he wanted to invite 'Ale- this girl'." Angie said, and smiled.

"That's sweet. A big brother asking his baby sister for dating advice! He must really like me." Alexa said, then they laughed.

"So what do ya wanna do?" Alexa asked. "Uh.. I dont know, I dont really care." Angie responded.

"Wait. I think we have some cider and junk food somewhere... " Alexa said as she carefully got up, leaving her crutches leaned up against the chair.

"Um.. are you okay Lex? Should you be walking without those?" Angie asked as she got up and followed Alexa to the kitchen.

"Yeah, it's totally fine, it hurts a bit, but I need to try to walk around without them for a while, gotta get my strength back." She said as she grabbed out a bottle of something out of the cabinet, then opened it and smelt it,

"Woo- that's not cider, that's whiskey." She said, Angie responded, "That woulda ended badly." They laughed.

"Here it is." Alexa said as she both got them cups and poured it. "That's kinda strong.. what kinda cider is this?" "To be honest, I'm not really sure. All I know is that John gave some to me a week or so ago." She said as they both sipped it.

"Although.. I don't remember it being this strong..." Alexa said, Angie took another drink, "It's good though.."

After they each had about two cups, Alexa turned the bottle around and saw a small print on the side. She read it then mumbled, "Oh my god."

"W-what?" Angie said, sipping her drink and Alexa yanked it out of her hands. "It's wine." "Wait- WHAT?" Angie's eyes got wide.

"Oh my god, John's gonna kill me!" Alexa said as she started pacing around the kitchen. After a minute, Angie grabbed her shoulders and forced Alexa to look at her.

"Okay, look, we're gonna be fine... it's not like we had...that...much..." she said, Alexa was obviously panicking. "Don't have a panic attack okay? And I mean that literally. Calm down, it'll be fine."

Angie held her shoulders and they both took a few deep breaths. "Okay see? You're okay."

"Yeah, but what the hell are we gonna do? John is gonna be so mad at me... I'm gonna be in so much trouble. Oh my god, we cannot let you're dad know about this! He already hates me, I mean I'm not saying that the feeling isn't mutual but-"

"Okay Lexy, look.... we can tell John tomorrow. And if not, we will probably be fine by tomorrow. Ok-" Angie said before she turned around and puked. "Well... are you okay?" Alexa asked, not entirely sure what to do.

Angie turned around and swallowed. "I think I got it outta me." "Well that's good." Alexa said. "H-how have you not puked yet?" Angie asked, a little surprised. "I think my body has endured worse before.." she said, referring to the time Theodosia had drugged her.

"Okay then." Angie said. Alexa smirked, "Wanna have some fun?" Angie smirked back and nodded. "Okay, when I do this, ya gotta take a picture okay?"