Chapter 2* Angelica Schuyler?

Her father had been in France for the 8 months, she didn't know when he would come back.

He hardly ever talked to her, let alone stayed with her. Alexa is sitting on her couch in her unsettling silent house, scrolling through her phone.

She comes across the profile of Angelica Schuyler, Phillip Hamilton's aunt and Eliza Hamilton's sister.

Alexa had met Angelica quite a few times before, never talked much to her before. She was bored, so she decided to text Angelica.

'Hello Ms. Schuyler!
You may not know me, but I am Thomas Jefferson's daughter. I was wondering if you had any tea on your nephew and Theodosia Burr?'

'Hello ms. Jefferson! I have a little bit of tea on them...'

'Oh really?'

'They go out quite a bit, come home late or even the next day. She spends the night alot, they fall asleep watching movies and shows.'

'Does Alexander know, does he flip out alot?'

'He thinks they study. He's flipped out a few times but not alot.'

'They are the cutest thing..sometimes I get jealous of them.'

'I'd be jealous too, I mean I want a relationship like their's.'

'I see what you're saying Angelica, but it definitely hurts more when your the same age as phillip.'

'I get it. I mean... I was on the same side as you, I know what it's like to love someone you can't have.'

What Angelica didn't know is that Alexa sat here and debated whether or not she should send these next messages.

'Can I tell you something that I've always kept to myself? I better be able to trust you Angelica.'

'I can keep a secret.'

'Well, it's just that...um..'

'You like Phillip.'

These words made Alexa's heart stop. It's like time stopped. Everything made sense to her.

'Oh wow.. kind of, yeah. I've always wanted to tell him, but then Theodosia came along, I dont hate her or anything, but it just hurts to know I will never get the chance. What do I do Angelica?'

'Alexa, honey, just tell him how you feel. Shoot your shot, maybe it'll lead to something good, or maybe it'll lead to a better friendship. You'll never know until you try.'

What Alexa didn't know is that Angelica knew that Phillip loved her. He always had.

'But I'm never gonna be as good as Theodosia.'

'You're just as much, and you a Jefferson! You have a charm that not many have, Jeffersons are good looking.'

Alexa sat there on her couch for a good ten minutes, just thinking.

Well, I'll try. But can I practice on you first? Like I show you what I could say to pip and you pretend to be pip?

Yeah sure!

Okay, well.... start.

Angelica had a plan though. She was at the Hamilton's house as She messaged Alexa. She deleted the messages above and handed her phone to Philip. "Here you go, Alexa Jefferson asked to talk to you." She said. "Oh, alright"