Chapter 9* The Office.

Alexa looked up at John, "Well, at least now I get to stay with you." John smiled.

"Yeah you do," he says, getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen, "you want some coffee?" "Sure." She said as she turned on the tv, "What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't really care."
"Wanna watch 21 Chump Street?"
John smiled, "Sure"

He brought the coffee to the living room and sat down, setting the coffee on the coffee table.

"What the heck I gotta dooo-"
Alexa started quietly singing when John smiled and yelled,
"TO BE WITH YOU!?" Then Alexa continues, "WHAT THE HECK I GOTTA DOOOOOOO TO BE WITH YOU?!"

"WHO DO I HAVE TO BEEEEE-" Alexa grabbed John's hand and stood up and started dancing. John laughed, "FOR YOU TO BE WITH ME?"

Alexa laughed back, "smiley face." They did this through the whole song and eventually sat down and watched the rest.

After the movie was over, John looked at Alexa, "Hey you wanna go over to see Phillip? I want to talk to Alexander."

"Oh uh, sure, but before we do that, can we stop by my dad's house so I can grab some of my stuff?"

"Yeah sure, let's go." John said, grabbing his truck keys and walking out to the truck, Alexa followed.

They got in the truck and John started driving, once they got there, they both went inside. Alexa walked in with John behind her, all the lights we're shut off, there was a box of cereal spilt all over the kitchen table, the counters were coffee stained and there were piles of pencils and notebooks everywhere.

"My father-" Alexa said under her breath, as she kept walking to her bedroom. She threw most of her clothes into a bag, along with a few random things.

John stood in the doorway of her room watching, he notices that she obviously wants to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Okay I'm ready to go." She said as she grabbed her bag and a beaten up, worn out notebook.

She walked out with John, shutting off all the lights as they walk to the front door. They get back in the truck and John started driving.

"You wanna go to the Hamiltons now?" Alexa smiled, "Yeah sure." Once they got there, John parked his truck on the street in front of the house.

"I'm going to try not to.... ya know." Alexa said, John looked at her and bit his lip. "You can't really try not to have a panic attack, you can control how intense and how long it lasts though." He responded.

They both got out of the truck and walked to the front door, John knocked. "Hi! Come on in, you two." Eliza said, opening the door.

Alexa and John walked in. "Hey Lex." Phillip said as he got off the couch, then kissed Alexa. "Hey." She responded, hugging him.

John smiled at them then looked at Eliza. "John, I actually wanted to talk to you because I cannot seem to get a straight story out of Alexander. Honestly I trust you to tell me a straighter story than my husband will." Eliza said rolling her eyes, then smiled.