Chapter 4* Finally!

Phillip ran down the street over to the Burr's house. He can't belive what he's about to do.

He ran up their porch steps. 'Okay Phillip breathe' he said to himself. He knocked on the door.

Theodosia opened it. "Oh hi pip!" She smiled, happy to see her boyfriend, or... her for the next 15 minutes boyfriend.

"I need to talk to you."
"Okay" she said, then closes the door. "Look, you are so sweet. And I love you, and like you alot, but there's a problem. You know Thomas Jefferson's daughter? Alexa? She told me that she has always had feelings for me and that she loves me."

He looks at her, "and the truth is that I realized that love her too. I love you Theo, but it's just... not working out. I need to be with Alexa."

Theo stood there for a minute processing everything. "Oh. Okay. I guess we're over then."

"I'm so sorry Theodosia" "Its alright." Theodosia then turned around and walked back inside. Phillip sighed, then left.

'I just broke up with my girlfriend, to be with someone who has always loved me. Was this the right thing to do....?'

'He hasn't texted me back..
.... I hope Theodosia didnt take it the wrong way'
Alexa thought as she stared at her phone screen, waiting for Phillip to text her back.

Phillip? Are you there? Are you dead?

No. I'm fine.

Oh thank god... did you tell her?

Yeah, its over.

Oh, are you okay?

Yeah... I'm sad that it's over but also happy I dont have to force myself to use the love I have for you, on her.

Good. I love you

I love you too, but um... my aunt wants her phone back.

Oh okay.

Hey angie, read the messages.

FINALLY HE CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR YOU!

wha- you knew?

Yeah!

Was it obvious?!

No, but I can read a face better than I can read English.

That's why you pushed me to tell him.

That's why I told you to tell him.

Angie...

I'm so happy for you!

Hey um... can I talk to pip really fast?

Yeah sure.

Hey Alexa, it's me again.

Pip tell your family

About us?

Yes, about us!

Okay.. but can my aunt help so that my dad doesn't freak out? Again...

Yeah sure lol

Phillip took a deep breath and stood up. 'Okay Phillip, breathe. You can do this.' He said to himself. "Um... everyone?"

The only people there were his younger siblings, his mom and dad, and his aunt Angie. "I have something to tell you guys."

He looked at Angelica, Angelica could tell what he was trying to say with his look, she mouthed back, 'I got it.'

"Okay. I don't want either of you to get mad, but I broke up with Theodosia for someone else."

Alexander, Eliza and Angelica looked at him. "I'm with Alexa Jefferson now, and it feels more right than it did when I was with Theo. Please dont be mad."

Alexander sat and stared at the wall, quiet. That's more terrifying than him yelling. Eliza looked at Phillip and smiled,

"That's great! I'm happy for you." "Thanks ma." Phillip smiled back. "Pa? You good?" He said to Alexander.

Alexander didn't respond, he just...sat there. Staring. At the wall. "Crap," Phillip thought, "I broke him."

Alexa sat on her couch, trying to distract herself. "I hope everythings okay..." She thought. She keeps glancing at her phone, waiting for it to buzz, a text from Phillip. "Please please please.."

I'm back. Everyone was happy, well, everyone meaning my mom and aunt. My little siblings have no idea what's going on, and my dad is sitting on the couch, staring at the wall.

He's probably yelling from the other room now, isn't he?

Actually no, he's quiet, I think I broke him...

Him being quiet Is worse than him yelling....

Yeah

Well...that's great and sucks all at the same time.

Yeah....

Hm.. how do we fix him?

I have no idea.

Neither do i.