10

"I can't believe you convinced me to come back here." I shook my head at Ellie.

She sipped her drink. "Don't even deny it. You want to see Ace again."

The stadium reeked of sweat and popcorn once again. I thankfully came dressed in a tank and shorts, knowing it would be a sauna with all the people and no air conditioning.

"If anything, he scares me," I muttered.

Ellie rolled her eyes at me, smiling like she knew something I didn't. "Whatever you say, Cher."

With that, the wrestling began. Ace didn't throw me any winks this time, thankfully. He was up against someone who had a similar build to him, I think his name was Jackson.

Just like the first match I'd watched, Ace had his opponent pinned to the floor within minutes. This time though, he had not beat the Jackson dude to a pulp, but he still held aggression in his actions.

I had to admit it was fun being a part of a crowd and cheering on Ace. Not to mention, the popcorn sold at the arena was deliciously addictive.

* * *

"NO!" Ellie yelled beside me as we moved to leave the arena. No one paid us any attention.

"What happened?"

"The tickets for the quarter-finals are already sold out." She whined.

"Oh, that's too bad, I'm actually getting into this wrestling business," I admitted.

Ellie squealed, squeezing my shoulders. "I knew you would! Veronica will be back tomorrow and the three of us can fangirl together!"

I grinned in agreement. "I need to use the washroom."

"I'll go and get the car, it's parked pretty far."

"Sure, see you in a couple of minutes."

And with that, Ellie was off and disappearing in the crowd. That was when I realized I had no clue where the washrooms were.

Eventually, after asking numerous people I found the washrooms, did my business, and stepped out. However, I had no clue how to get back to the front of the place. I pulled out my phone to call Ellie but there was no reception.

Frick.

I decided to turn left down the hall, coming across a group of three guys, a ginger, and two blondes, chatting with each other. They couldn't have been much older than me. Thank God.

"Do any of you know where the exit is?" I asked, approaching them.

They stopped talking to each other turning to me. I watched them share a look with each other. 

Uh...okay.

"Yo, Caleb, do you know where the exit is?" The ginger sniggered.

"Nah, but I do know where my bed is." The two high-fived, laughing.

I realized quickly that I needed to get away. I turned to run off, but felt someone place a firm hand on my shoulder, stopping me 

"Going somewhere, Cupcake?" The third guy purred in the most discomforting manner, pulling me to face him.

"I just remembered where the exit is." I squeaked out.

The three of them surrounded me. I tried thinking of a quick escape. There was no way I'd be able to take on the three of them. I needed to say something that would scare them off.

"Leave me alone, my boyfriend is close by." I lied through my teeth.

The ginger looked behind me. "I see no one. Lying isn't cute, sweet-cheeks."