Chapter 1

Demi's POV

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Selena asked me hesitantly. 

I rolled my eyes and threw her purse at her. 

"Come on bitch," I teased playfully. "We're already here and looking hot. We might as well go and have fun," I said.

"But what if our parents find out? And we have church tomorrow! I'm nervous!" She said in a worried tone.

I sighed and opened my car door. It looked like Selena was going to need a push. 

"Well, I'm going in with or without you," I said hopping out of the car and grabbing my purse. "Here's this in case you change your mind," I told her as I threw her the fake ID I had bought with her photo on it. 

"Ugh, fine!" Selena said with a huff as she rolled her eyes at me and got out.

-

"Demi, I'm getting nervous," Selena said as we got closer to the entrance.

"Sel, it's going to be okay. This club lets everyone is. They won't even check the ID," I said trying to convince her. 

"I still don't know," she said nervously.

I sighed and looked at the line as it started to move in front of us. 

"Well, you better decide whether you want to go or not because we're next," I said.

She took a deep breath and quickly jumped out of line. 

"I'm sorry D," she said giving me a sad look. "I'm just having too much anxiety," she explained.

I gave her a small smile. 

"It's okay. I'll be really quick like an hour, okay?" I told her.

She nodded her head as I handed her my car keys. 

"Wish me luck," I said. 

"Of course," She said. 

I watched as she walked back to the parking garage to find my car. I thought for a moment that maybe I should go with her but I knew that I didn't want to. 

"Next!" The bouncer yelled.

I turned around and saw that it was my turn. 

Here goes nothing, I thought. 

"Can I see your ID miss?" The bouncer asked.

I nodded my head as I began to dig through my purse and found the ID.

"Here you go," I said showing it to him.

"Thank you. Enjoy yourself," He said placing a stamp on my hand and letting me pass through.

I couldn't believe it. It really worked.

-

After about an hour I regretted not just leaving with Selena. It was fun dancing and stuff but it got boring quickly without my best friend or anyone I knew. I watched and soaked in the environment as I sat at the bar alone. I was content just watching everyone else living and how free everyone looked.