Scott seemed to notice Liams uneasiness and took another step towards them. "Hey, Liam, just remember it's a full moon tomorrow. And you're probably already starting to feel it." Liam nodded, squeezing Mel's hand tighter. "I know."

"It's a supermoon. Which means it's gonna be closer to the Earth-" "Yeah, I... I know what it means." Liam interrupted and this time, Melanie squeezed Liam's hand, hoping to calm him down. "Okay. Well, just remember, I'm here for you. We both are." Scott said, gesturing to Melanie who gave a small smile to Liam.

Liam relaxed, nodding his head as he closed his locker. He looked up at Scott with a small smile. "You going to chain me to the tree again?"

Melanie's eyes went wide, turning to Scott. "You tied him to tree?!"

Liam let out a small chuckle, nodding his head as he threw his duffle bag over his shoulder and pulled Melanie's hand to get her standing. "It's fine." He said, quickly pecking her cheek. He turned to Scott and gave him a small nod. "If something happens, I'll let you know." Scott nodded at Liams words and the couple walked out of the locker rooms.

Melanie smiled at the empty halls, turning to Liam. "We missed the bell." Liam let out a low hum, grabbing her hands and spinning her to lean her against the lockers. "Well, since we've missed class." Liam muttered, going in to kiss Mel's lips.

Melanie chuckled in the kiss, moving her face away from his lips after a few seconds to smile at him. "You can't be serious." Liam smiled down at Melanie, cupping her face. He went to lean in for a kiss again but froze, his eyebrows furrowing as he slowly looked down the hall.

"Wait... Do you hear that?" Liam asked and Melanie's brows furrowed. After a few seconds, sirens filled the air, making Melanie's eyes go wide slightly. "Is that the police?" Liam shook his head, squeezing her hand tighter. "It's an ambulance."

Melanie and Liam immediately ran out of the school were the ambulance just pulled up. They looked around and watched as the paramedics ran towards Corey and Mason, Corey covered in mercury. Mel and Liam ran towards Mason, Melanie instantly pulling the shocked boy into a hug as he mumbled under his breath. "He just started bleeding everywhere. I don't..."

"It's okay. It's okay." Melanie whispered as Scott and Theo ran towards her and the two boys. Corey started crying from his gurney, shaking his head as he watched the five. "Don't let them do it. Don't let them kill me!"

Melanie felt her heart break slightly as the ambulance doors shut. She wrapped an arm around Mason as she turned to Scott. "Scott, you have to follow them." Liam nodded in agreement with her as Scott just stared off at where the ambulance once was.

"We gotta protect him, right?" Theo asked and Scott stayed frozen still. Liam walked in front of the alpha, trying to get him to move his eyes to face him. "Scott, come on."

"Scott?" Melanie said again and after a few seconds, Scott finally shook himself out of his thoughts. "Scott, this is what you do." Theo yelled and Scott nodded, turning to Melanie and Liam as they continued to try and calm Mason down.  Melanie looked back and forth between Scott and Mason before shaking her head and waving the alpha. "We'll meet you there. Go!"

Scott and Theo nodded, running off towards parking lot as Melanie and Liam continued to try and calm down Mason.

...

Belle ran through the halls, in hopes of finding Hayden and as soon as she did, Hayden ran to her in a panicked state. "It's Corey, isn't it?" 

Belle sighed, squeezing her hands as she looked up to her. "Yeah. They're taking him to the hospital."

"That means I'm next. They're coming for me." Hayden whispered in stress and Belle quickly let go of one of her hands to cup Hayden's face. "They're coming for all of us, which is why we have to get out of here."