Jisung blushed at the sudden compliment "T-thanks." He replied and laughed a bit causing Felix to smile at him.

He had been talking to Felix more in class. He wouldn't say that they were necessarily friends, more like acquaintances but Felix seemed really nice as long as you didn't do anything to him or anyone that he is friends with.

"Did you do your makeup yourself?"

"No, M-Minho did it."

Felix nodded with a smirk visible on his face.

"Mina hasn't bothered you anymore right?" He questioned.

"Umm she did but I g-got her to stop and I don't t-think she'll bother m-me again."

"What did you do to get her to stop? She told me that she didn't care about having detention so I was kinda worried about it."

"Umm I kinda t-told her that Minho w-was my boyfriend," Jisung explained nervously.

"So you are dating Minho?"

"No of course not! I j-just wanted to make s-sure that she would leave me alone so we f-faked it."

"Oh, that's smart...kinda. I'm surprised that she hasn't told everyone but she's probably embarrassed I guess."

"Hopefully she doesn't. I didn't think about that being a p-possibility." Jisung mumbled.

"If she hasn't yet then she probably won't."

But she was planning something else.

~~~~~~~~

"Minho what if we umm...don't sit outside durring lunch today?"

Jisung asked as they were making their way to sit outside where they usually sat.

"Where do you wanna go instead?" Minho stopped walking to look at Jisung who looked slightly nervous.

"In the cafeteria...maybe with your friends."

"Really?"

"If you want to," Jisung quickly added "and if they would be okay with it. I might be a little awkward but I feel bad that you always sit with me now instead of them."

"We can if you want to. I still hang out with them, just not at lunch and they don't care. But if you want to meet them I'm sure they would love for us to sit with them."

"Let's go then." Jisung gave him a small smile which made Minho smile back. Jisung was still a little unsure of meeting them, more like scared, but he was probably going to eventually, and he didn't want Minho to spend less time with his other friends just because of him.

As they approached their table Minho noticed Jisung nervously playing with his hands and debated whether or not to grab one of them to get him to stop but he remembered what Jisung had said about not wanting to give people the wrong idea and decided not to.

"What if I wanted you to bite me though? could you or would it ki-"

"Hey, guys!" Minho suddenly interrupted Seungmin before he could finish their sentence before he could finish it.