Chapter 4: Magnetism

His Guardian

His Guardian

Chapter 4: "Magnetism"

Jung-nam

I kick my feet back and forth as I sit on the edge of the omega's bed in nothing more than a pair of purple socks, briefs, and an oversized shirt. My eyelashes flutter in the direction of the older omega as he closes and locks his door, resting his forehead against the wood. His scent is dark, dull.

"Moonie~" I sing, approaching him. My arms wrap around the blond and he shudders upon contact, body sensitive to touch. "Let me take the pressure away."

"We shouldn't do this. I don't know why I agreed. Your father is right. I—"

"You're who I want." I bury my face in his back. "You aren't forcing me to do anything. I want to do this. I was the one who suggested it."

He turns around to face me, cupping my face, brushing the pads of his thumbs across my face. His eyes meet mine and I can see how he's on the verge of tears. "I'm not who you want. There are better people. I... I'm complicated, dangerous... and once you find out, you'll hate me."

I close my eyes. "You're allowed to have secrets, Moon-moon. I know anything you'll keep from me will be in my best interest."

"How do you know I'm good for you?" He casts his gaze aside.

My hands open up his robe and press against his bare chest, feeling his heartbeat. "Because," I smile, "you're my true mate. I've never felt so at ease with someone. When you touch me, I feel safe. Whenever your scent mixes with mine, I feel whole. You complete me."

"It's just been a few months. Plus, I—"

"I love you. It doesn't feel like we've known each other for a short amount of time. It feels like our souls are one, not soulmates, but a single soul, split in two. Even when we smile next to each other, we make a complete smile due to our opposite, singular dimples."

His eyes widen and he hugs me tightly. "I love you too."

My hands roam, removing his robe completely as the scents of rosemary and sweet melon hang thick in the air. His heat has an effect on me, but it doesn't make me feel as desperate to act like I thought. It makes me feel a lot more calmer, collected. I don't feel rushed. On the contrary. I feel ready, able. "We don't have to think. You don't have to stress. I trust you. Do you trust me?"

Ki-moon nods, kissing my forehead. "I trust you, Jung-nam."

Shyly, I remove my shirt and bite my lip before removing the briefs slowly, stepping out one foot at a time. The omega watches me with lust-filled eyes, directing us to his bed. As I lay down, I stare up at him, my heart rate increasing. His hands move cautiously, a slight tremor to them.

I grab his wrist and kiss his fingers. "I'm not fragile, Ki-moon. You can touch me. I won't break."

"It hurts," he whispers, burying his face in my neck. "Everything feels so sensitive."

Our fingers intertwine and I release pheromones to relax him. "I know, Moonie. That's why I'm here."

He breathes into my neck. "We don't have to do this."

"I know. But I want to." I give his hands a squeeze. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't."

Lips press against my skin and I shudder, intoxicated by his gentle treatment. He knows once we do this, we can't undo it. We can pretend it didn't happen, but it won't change the fact it did. The omega is gentle and sweet, going slow despite his own need. All he does it put me ahead of him. How could someone like him ever hurt me?

Our eyes meet, irises glowing red. I blink up at him, feeling safe.

His lips feather my neck, chest, and collarbones with kisses, his hands massaging me. Every place he touches tingles and warms, the other places on my body yearning for the same treatment. He touches all of me like I matter rather than focusing on erogenous zones. Gentle kisses meet my fingers, face, scent glands, stomach, everywhere. Every time he kisses, he looks at me to make sure I'm okay, that I still want this, biting his lip before moving to another place on my body.

There's this inexplicable draw between us, something that we could feel from the beginning, something my father also picked up on. Whenever we aren't together, our scents call out for each other. It's something much deeper than sexual attraction. It's as if each cell of our bodies vibrate at the same wavelength. Our energies yearn to be one to the point where it's no longer ignorable, so we do it.

We finally collide.

Author's Note: Asp!re Jung-nam would be upset if I wrote descriptive smut in this book when that iteration has been going after Ki-moon for years, so sorry for the lack of insertion. Those of you who want just Jikook probably didn't want to see it anyway. Lmao

What do you think of the story so far?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM