Prologue

His Guardian

His Guardian

"Prologue"

Jimin

"Jungkook, get your dick out of me. I need to pee."

My boyfriend pouts and hugs me tighter. "But it feels so niiiice."

Giggling, I gently smack the brunet. "You're lucky I let you top for your birthday." I roll my eyes when he pulls out. I turn around and kiss him. "Happy sweet sixteen again. My ass hurts now."

He grins. "I'll do it again for your seventeenth in October~"

I scoff. "Absolutely not."

"But I'm the alphaaaaa."

With a quirked eyebrow, I stretch in front of the bed, but missing the way Jungkook's wide, brown eyes drink me in. "You may be the alpha, but you're still a little cumslut."

Jungkook covers his face and whines as I head to the bathroom attached to the bedroom and take care of my business and clean up. I told him I'd let him top for his birthday and he said he'd be prepared, yet he had the wrong type of condom when I have a latex allergy.

At least I'm on the pill.

My fingers comb through my orange hair and crane my neck to the side, studying all of the lovebites decorating my skin. Jungkook has always been possessive and territorial, but so am I. It's cute. I'd let him mark me permanently if we were older. Maybe for his eighteenth birthday...

I collapse into bed where the coconut-headed brunet is typing away at his phone, the back and screen both shattered to hell.

"Damn, I should've gotten you a new phone for your birthday." I run my fingers through his hair.

He hums, leaning into my touch. "But I like the camera bag, matching rings, and purple earring set you got me. My phone is fine. Plus, I got a slice of that ass."

I chuckle and position myself above him, hands situated by his head as I look down on him. The brunet swallows and lets out a pant, swollen lips brought between his white teeth.

His hands go to my waist and he swallows, eyes shifting red. "I love you, Jimin."

With a smile, I lean down and kiss his lips and then his neck. "I love you too, Kookoo."

Jungkook giggles, gripping my shoulders as I suck on the soft, warm skin of his neck. He sighs contently, baring more of his neck for me.

"I just want you to mark me," Jungkook whispers. "We've known each other since we were babies and we've been dating since I was twelve. We've been together so long. I'm confident in us. If we mated permanently, we'd work out. I want my scent to belong to you, and yours, to me."

Humming, I press my nose against his scent gland, breathing in the scent of pine and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Marking him would be nice, as would having him mark me back.

"We're not supposed to until we're eighteen, Kookie. It's permanent. Unlike marriage, separation isn't as easy. It physically hurts to be away from your mate and if one of us were to die, the pain would be excruciating for the other."

"It's already excruciating without a mark. I don't care. But I won't force you. I should probably get back to my house. I have plans with my dad for my birthday."

I narrow my eyes. "Plans? What plans?"

The young alpha shrugs. "Something important. Apparently, it's a tradition for the Jeon men to do once they hit the age of sixteen. Dad's been really vague about it, but also strict. Maybe I'll be filled in more about the family business." Jungkook scowls, the business world never having been his forte.

"It's two in the morning. Are you sure? Do you have to leave now?"

The brunet frowns. "Sadly." He pecks my lips. "I'll come back later for some more fun." He smirks. "I promise."

He never does come back.

Author's Note: Would you believe me if I told you I only came up with this story because I really liked the cover image I made (might change the fonts a few dozen times unless it grows on me)? This story is structured as a short story in majorly Jimin's POV and JK is rarely around physically, so be warned. Please don't complain if Jikook aren't traditionally fucking and interacting every chapter. It's a mystery~

What do you think of the story so far?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM