Epilogue

His Guardian

His Guardian

"Epilogue"

Jimin

"Jiminiiiiiiie," Jungkook giggles, picking me up and throwing me on the bed. "Make love to me. It's our honeymoon~"

I roll my eyes, staring up at him, running my fingers over his mark, the image making my scent spike. My mate. "I feel young again."

He smiles, pressing his lips to mine. "You are young."

"I'm thirty-eight." I roll my eyes.

"Exactly. You aren't even sixty-five!" Jungkook nuzzles me, breath smelling like chardonnay. "My cutie, sexy, lovely hubby."

"You're going to make me throw up." I laugh, rolling us over. "You're so drunk."

"Am not. Dick me dooooooown. You said you would in your wedding vows."

Rolling my eyes, I kiss his mark. "I didn't say that in my vows, but it's kinda cute, isn't it? How I have an ex-mafia boss begging to get fucked without having to do anything."

He moans. "You simply existing is enough. Touch me, Jimin."

I bite down on his mark and he scratches at my back, a whining mess despite his lower half going completely ignored. Once I've covered his neck with hickeys, I look down at him with red eyes and he looks at me with matching irises of his own.

It's surreal to be spending a honeymoon with the person I thought was dead for so long, but I'm glad I am. Jungkook has never pushed me into anything since returning to me, to us. He attended Jung-nam's graduation, helped by being physically there, and did anything else in his power to be a positive part of our family. Jung-nam welcomed him with open arms, getting along with his father right away. It's like he never left.

Biting my lip, I get back to the task at hand. My fingers unbutton Jungkook's shirt so I can suck more hickeys into the rest of his skin. I still can't get over how his build has changed, but I'm definitely not complaining. It's sexy too, how he's so big, yet loves being under me, dominated by me. Just my mouth is enough to leave the raven a writhing mess beneath me and I smirk once I get to his belt.

I look up at the flushed alpha, his cheeks a rosy color as his neck and torso reveal pretty blues, purples, and pinks. He grips the sheets, rubbing his thighs together as he breathes heavily.

Done torturing him, I unbuckle his belt and help him shimmy out of his pants and undergarments before situating myself between his legs. I leave a trail of kisses over his cock, circling the head with the tip and underside of my tongue, maintaining eye contact. My hands stoke at his length as I tease at him with my mouth, making sure to give his balls just as much attention.

"Jimin, fuck, please, I need you inside."

"What was that?" I ask with a cute pout, feigning ignorance.

"I need you to fuck me." He shifts. "I need your dick inside me. Please, Jimin."

Smirking, I start to loosen my tie, the raven grabbing the end and pulling me into him so our lips crash into each other.

The alpha kisses me like his life depends on it, tongue meeting mine from the get go. He grinds against me, hands gripping my tie and hair as he moves to deepen the kiss, only breaking away once his lips are swollen and his head is spinning due to the lack of oxygen.

Once I shed the rest of my clothes and take Jungkook's shirt the rest of the way off, I work on fingering the raven, not wanting to injure him. Of course, he hates having to wait, but he stops complaining once I press into his prostate, his complaints instead turning into pleas for more.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Fuck, yes, please, now. I need—"

I roll my eyes and push in, groaning one I'm balls deep. The alpha lets out a loud moan, back arching as he's once again full.

Smiling, I begin to thrust at a painstakingly slow pace, hitting the raven's prostate as he comes more and more undone underneath me. He whines, thrusting himself to meet me halfway as his voice is an incoherent mix of "Jimin," "faster," "harder," and "please."

"You're so tight," I groan, kissing him as I pick up the pace, hitting his special spot with more and more force until I start to wonder if we'll have to pay to get the wall repainted and repaired due to how the headboard crashes into it with each and every thrust.

"C-Close," Jungkook scratches at my back, eyes rolling in the back of his head as his thighs shake.

"Then come," I whisper, kissing his Adam's apple as he does just that, coming shortly after.

After we ride out our orgasms, I lie beside him, Jungkook tiredly running his fingers through my light brown hair.

"You look like an angel."

"That's because I am."

He snorts, nuzzling into me. "Thank you for letting me back in, Jimin."

"Thank you for coming back."

"Of course." He looks at me, his big eyes reflecting his true, unfiltered emotions. They reflect fondness, adoration, love. Jungkook is happy to be with me and I can see how much he struggled being away from me, maybe even more than I did. But he was never been truly out of my life. He's always been my love, my heart, my foundation.

He has always been my guardian.

Author's Note: Aight, the cliché POS that is His Guardian is now done. It was a fun write. It isn't the most complex or unique, but I think it's a fun read nonetheless. That's all that matters, right? Books should make you feel something. I hope this one did. I wouldn't call it Butter level or anything, but I'm glad I was able to get this idea out of my head.

What do you think of the story?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM