Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"I like all kinds of music". 

"Rap"? 

"Yes". 

"who's your favorite rapper"? 

"Juice Wrld". 

"What about R&B"? 

"Either Ne-yo or Chris brown". 

"You have good music taste". I giggle. 

"Now time to ask you the questions". Chase smirks. 

"Ask away". I smile. 

"Who's your favorite R&B artist"? 

"Usher". 

"Alright, good choice, what about country"? 

"Ew, I don't like country". I cringe as he laughs out loud. 

"Oh, I thought you were a country girl". he smirks, referring to the comment I made earlier about him. 

"No, what makes you think that"? I giggle. 

"I don't know you seem more into Country". Chase mocks me as I playfully slap his arm. 

"Did anyone tell you have really beautiful eyes"? 

"There Just brown Chase". I smile. 

"yeah, but I like brown eyes". 

"I like your eyes. They remind me of the pacific ocean". 

"I've never heard that one. People usually call them the sea". 

"That's literally the same thing". 

"No, you said pacific ocean". 

"Yeah, that's the same thing as the sea". Chase says as I then laugh. He chuckles and the rest of the ride to my mom's is revolved around funny jokes and singing. 

"We're here". He smiles, helping me get all my stuff, along with his. 

We both go up to my parent's door and to my surprise my Uncle is opens the door. 

"Uncle Shawn"! I yell excitedly as he pulls me in for a hug. 

"Hey sweet heart, you've grown so much oh my gosh not to mention you have a hunk of a boyfriend". he wiggles his eyebrows at Chase which makes Chase look uncomfortable.

"Uncle Shawn this is Chase. Chase this is my Uncle Shawn". I smile introducing the two. 

"Nice to meet you sir". Chase says, shaking Uncle Shawn's hand. 

"Sweetie. I'm gay. You don't have to be scared of me. Who you need to be scared of is Charles". 

"Hey, I heard that". my dad says, walking up towards the door. 

"Hello Chase, nice to see you again. I take it as you've been taking good care of my daughter"? 

"Yes sir". Chase proudly says smiling, while I give my father a hug. 

"Where's mom"? I ask and my father gulps. 

"She's in the hospital". 

"w-what. What happened"? 

"she had a small heart attack 2 nights ago. They don't know what caused but she'll be back sometime this week. They want to keep her for a couple days to evaluate and do more test".

"Oh my god". I say softly as Chase comes closer to me, rubbing my back lightly. 

"Can we go see her tomorrow"? I ask as my dad nods. 

"Of course. She would love to see you". my dad says softly. 

"you two should go get settled in". Uncle Shawn says lightly, as I nod and walk to my room, Chase following me. 

"I'm sorry Bella". Chase says softly. 

"It's fine. It's not your fault". I say, shedding a tear as I sit on the bed. 

"Is there anything I can do"? Chase asks, sitting beside me. 

"Promise me something"? I ask and he nods. 

"Yes. Anything". 

"Promise me no matter what you'll be there for me". I whisper lightly. 

"I promise. I'll be there no matter what". Chase whispers back, giving me a small hug. 

"I think I'm going to clock out early". I say softly. 

"I will too. Is it okay if I sleep in here"? he asks as I nod. 

Chase and I both Change into our clothes and get into the bed. Chase is shirtless, and pajama shorts while I have his hoodie on and a pair of sweats I found in my closet. 

"three little butterflies". I whisper, tearing up as I start tracing his butterflies.

"three little butterflies". he whispers back, kissing my forehead softly. 

Whether I liked it or not I was beginning to fall for the bad guy. I guess you could call me, America's sweetheart...

A/N 

Double update because I love y'all thank you for supporting my book <3 i love you all lots and lots. I'm actually doing the watty's this year and I lowkey want to nominate this book so lmk :) make sure to comment, vote and share it means so much I want more people to read about Chase Hudson bc he's like a total babe aha <3 

Love you my lil huddsters <33