Delivering to a familar face

Začít od začátku

"You do realise I'm the one that caused your injury's."

Jefferson merely shrugs his shoulders.

I should decline.

There was something almost familiar about Jefferson, his smooth voice gave me the fuzzys.

So I find myself nodding.

"Okay."

Jefferson pushed the door open wider and steps aside allowing me to enter.

He playfully tilts his head almost as in he was tilting an invisible hat.

I walk past him and enter the house.

It was even nicer on the inside.

Cream with hints of black and red, and furniture that looked very pricey.

Jefferson led me through the hallway and into what I presume is the living room.

What caught my attention was the stunning baby grand.

"You play?" I ask Jefferson.

He shakes his head

"No"

Okay.

Jefferson gestures to the white couch.

"Please take a seat, I'll go and fetch the tea."

He quickly departs leaving me by myself to cast my gaze around the room.

First thing that caught my attention was how clean it was.

Sure there were a pile of old looking book on the table, but aside from that.

Everything looked brand new, in fact I felt like I'd just walked into one of those home catalogue's you see in the store, with the perfect clean house that is doesn't even look like anyone lives their.

This is how I would describe this place.

Jefferson promptly returns, balancing the tea set on a sliver Tray

He places the Tray down on the table.

"Cream and sugar." Jefferson asks while pouring me my tea.

"Yes please, two sugars."

Jefferson adds the cream and two sugar cubes before passing the tea filled cup towards me.

I accepted it.

"Thank you."

Jefferson began pouring his own, I noted he took 4 sugar cubes.

Then while grasping his cup he walked around the table and sat next to me on the couch, leaving a small space between us.

Neater one of us speak for a while, caught up in drinking the warm tea.

Once my cup is half empty I decide to break the silence.

"So are the stitches healing."

Jefferson nods.

"Yes, it's fine."

He even pulls up his sleeve to show me the rapidly healing cut, my stitches still going strong.

Hesitantly I gently run the tip of my index down the incision feeling the jagged line under my touch.

Jefferson's breath hitched.

When I look up from my exploration I come face to face with Jefferson and intense Jefferson starting right back at me.

His enticing blue eyes seem to be grow darker I would liken them to two smouldering pools of gunmetal blue, they were so intense I had to look away.