The Illusion Of Man

Börja om från början

Figure out why you think negatively what influences your mind to only allow these negative thoughts to rule your mind and try to understand why you have such a negative thought, when and especially how has this thought occurred to you and once you do this you will be Able to realise that it's all not that good to even worry about it.Negative mindset doesn't help you experience life pleasantly so lightenning up your scenery is much more appropriate.

You find life hard yes it totally is because it's constant effort but it all depends on what the effort is on,you want to be rich, you work, learn, fall, get up learn, work, fall get up its always constant effort because it is where you want your effort to be so you can be rich most would definetly say it's hard to be rich because they haven't quite got it yet they are trapped in a near endless effort to just get one of which a rich person could get thousands, now if i as a human thought this to be weird and considered something else such as being emotionally happy I won't need to put effort because I'd just be happy, happiness is a happening and it happens when you want to happen not when you get something that will and once you've decided you want to be happy and excepted every circumstance as is you begin attract situations that match your vibration not needing you to put as much effort as you would when you'd say it's hard.

If you never ever stopped and started acknowledging everything that has happened to you and where it has brought you, you havent let yourself know that you are in control but your being controlled by the others and that's degrading on your self esteem let yourself know what is happening in your life so you have an inner knowing that your good. because you have made it so far.
Giving yourself credit for growing up is great way to show appreciation for your inner self.

Think about it if you haven't blamed yourself once you are most certainly perfect but that's not the reality of it no one ever took advantage of you, you let them no one ever insulted you you let them no one ever broke your heart you did yourself when you stop blaming others for everything that happens in your life you realise that it's you who has all the strings to your moods, feelings, even self regard.

If you know yourself you would know others, when you constantly looking out to fit in you always adding pieces of personalities that don't make up who you really are but the person your tryna to fit in as.
Consider spending time with yourself and getting to understand why you think the way you think and what are the things that make you happy aswell as the things that just don't add up anymore, so out with that and this that always hold you back what you really want and use what's in you to create a formula that will give birth to the best version of yourself.

Because the world isn't what you should really worry about it is the world within you that makes the outside world work. If your not happy inside. you won't be happy outside. your in the world that is influenced by world in you and from the world, the vastness of the universe is within you.

it is all channeled through your eyes from your mind.That's why if you think bad ,you will always see bad.If you think good you always seee goood, implement the inner to the outer but do it in the most beautiful way.In the way in which you wish to see the world by seeing yourself first.

To self love is to love the world and to love the world is to love life and the most beautiful saying is that if you love something it's always best to let it go and if you let go of life and stop holding on to it, you become free.You are able to enjoy life to the fullest.Only once your grab on life is released it allows life to be free with you.Allowing you the experience that you've been looking for.

Everyone knows what jealousy is and envy is definitely its sister. When you look through others happiness you only find hate from your lack to others who have it.envy is then the word or negative term id use to describe your intention because your intention is to have what is mine because you feeel your better deserving of it then I am.
And why would you be envies is it because you desire my happiness or you desire the pleasure of my happiness or is it that you find a lack of that what I have will fulfill that lack that is just nothing but nonsense happiness does not come through desire but the feeling of having everything you already need as being you is much more fulfilling then any desire you could pleasure.

Find value in what really matters and is with you through the rest of way we all have different journeys but we start from the same place and we all have the same destination. valuing yourself as what carries you through this journey is of atmost importance

You're your number one asset. Something that you can never lose.Something you will always have for the rest of your life and appreciate that is appreciating that you are alive appreciating things that only give you temporary purpose is not that deserved.Consider to refocus your appreciation to you.

I most aware that you would know the differences between appreciation and gratitude.
Having gratitude towards people you love and have appreciation towards yourself.