SHOUTOUTS

Ok guys so every character in this story was related to a friend of mine irl... (Except Kailey and Ethan)

Some of my friends have wattpad's and I want to give them some shoutouts!

So here we go:

Lynn- Kasey* CrazyCreative98
Please check out her book 'chance' it's so good... she needs some more reads! Help her out!

Skylar- elyssa* iDunno_o
please check out her book 'forgotten' it's amazing... She will mess with your emotions... she is so close to 1k in reads! Help her get there!

Lizzie- larissa* llwarthen
Please go and check out her brand new book 'four sides' she's new to wattpad and this is her first time writing! Go help her get popular!!!

Sage- shire* mintmayhem please check out her great book 'it will get better' it will mess with your mind! Go and give her some reads!

Selena- Litzy* @gabby_be_me
Please Check out her fantastic book 'forbidden love' it's perfect for you if you like romantic-dramas like this book! Go help her get some more reads!

Jack- chris* @christopherkroh
Check out his amazing poetry book to experience real emotion!

Charlie- chase* @Ryuk_Hercu_Spider
Please go check out his book 'the flame' it's an awesome book about time travel! Go check it out and give him some more views!!!!

On my profile I have the whole characters list written down! Please go check out everyone's profile and their books... Including mine! Lol

Well that's it for now!
Please go check out everyone!

Once again... I hope you liked it ;)!