Wait what?

Finally we finished playing 7 minutes in heaven and it was time to play something else... I still can't stop thinking about that mystery guy...I have to figure out who it was!

"Lynn come here!" I said waving her over to the back of the room. "What!?" She asked. "I need you to do me a favor..." I said determined "ok what do you need?" she replied.

"Ok you have to tell me who was sent in the closet with me!" I said
"OOOO someone's desperate!" She said.

I really want to slap her right now! "Lynn! Tell me please!" I whisper-yelled at her.

"Sorry no can do bestie it's against the rules, plus your smart enough to figure it out" she said as she backed away laughing with an evil smirk.

She is so asking for it... But, Ugh I need to know...

I have to figure it out for myself since Lynn is over there telling all the girls not to tell me who it is... great!

Ok just look around the room... First I saw Charlie...no way not him. He was already sent in.

Then I saw Aron and nick talking neither of them... They were also sent in. Then there's Jack and no way he just got a girlfriend who's also my best friend... no way... ever. And he was already sent in.

Last there's brad... but he's dating Selena... so no there.

Wait... someone is missing... wait a second... no way... impossible... no...

Where's Ethan?