What happened?

Here I go again trying to find him... I get out of the pool though no one seems to notice...

I quickly run inside... first I go to the closet to get a towel But, as I'm grabbing a towel someone sneaks up behind me...

They ask "what are you doing" "gah!" I said turning around almost jumping out of my skin. "you scared me!" I yelled.

Then realizing it was Ethan, I ask "why weren't you out there with us? You missed my heroic moment of cannonballing into the pool... Just kidding it wasn't heroic"

Laughing Ethan says "I stayed behind... I guess i didn't want to see what you had to do" he said

"What do you mean? It was awesome!" I said confused.

"Well I guess I didn't wanna see you do something you didn't want to do... but apparently you loved it" he replied.

"Yes I did! hey, help me bring towels outside for everyone please." I say

"Ok" he said grabbing a ton of towels and helping me carry them outside... Once we got out there everyone was still in the pool having fun...

"Set the towels down over here on the table" I said to Ethan. "Ok" he said "hey come here..."I said leading him towards the pool

"Ok..." he said hesitantly following me... Once we reached the edge of the pool I pointed somewhere In It and said "look over there!"

He quickly looked that way but before he could say anything I pushed him in the pool and cannon balled in after him...

As we came to the surface of the water he said "hey! No fair". "well it's totally fair cause I would've done that anyway if you were out here when I did my dare" I said

"Fine you win" he said smiling that cute smile of his. After a ton of splashing and laughing, eventually everyone got tired and we all climbed out of the pool and went inside to warm up. What to do now?