A double date

As we walked back in, the party was beginning to wrap up...

Everyone was getting ready to go and began packing up...

I quickly hugged April and said goodbye to everyone... then I walked out the door still holding hands with Ethan...

"Hey guys wait up!" Jacob said running up to us with Skylar not far behind...

"Ok... so I asked skylar out on a date and she said she would come... but she had the idea of making it a double date with you two..." Jacob said finally reaching us.

"Omg that sounds great!" I said looking at Ethan who was smiling that adorable smile... "yeah that sounds perfect!" Ethan added...

"Great! I'll pick everyone up on Saturday at 6:00 pm... we'll go for a fancy dinner at that new restaurant... The love house... it's actually pretty cheep so it works out great" Jacob said. "Perfect!" I said. "well, we'll see you guys at school" Skylar said.
"Yeah, bye!" I said smiling...

This was truly going to be perfect...

"Im so excited" I said to Skylar as she was curling my hair. "Yeah me too!" She said with a huge smile "all done". "Thanks!" I said looking in the mirror "I love it!!!" I added.

"We look great!" She said...
"Yes we do!" I said laughing with her. I was wearing a black flannel dress that went to my knees with elbow-length sleeves...

Skylar was wearing a dark blue silk dress with long sleeves that also went to her knees...

"This is gonna go so perfectly!" she said "yeah! And they'll be here any minute" I said literally as we heard the doorbell ring... "What a coincidence" I said laughing a little with Skylar as we went to answer the door...

"Hey guys, ready to go?" Skylar said as we walked outside with them. "Yep! Let's go" Jacob said walking to the car and taking Skylar's hand. "You look amazing!" Ethan said taking my hand as well.

"Thank you" I said slightly blushing as we got in the back seat together... About 7 minutes later, we finally arrived.

We walked inside and were eventually brought to a table. We ordered our food and talked and laughed all night. "This is so good I don't want it to end!" I said eating the last bite of my stake my steak... "Oh my god, yeah!" Skylar said, also finishing her fish fillet...

"Well we're all done... ready to go guys?" Jacob said paying the tab with Ethan. "Yeah let's go" Skylar said "Yep I'm ready" I added. "Thanks by the way guys... for this wonderful night!" I told Ethan and Jacob.

"Yeah we really appreciate it" Skylar added... "It was nothing" Jacob said as we were all getting in the car. "Yeah... Anything for you" Ethan said looking into my eyes.

Oh, he's so adorable...

"Aww that's SO sweet!" I said as the car started moving. "I'm glad you think so" Ethan said as Jacob and Skylar are chatting quietly in front of us.

Suddenly someone runs a red light as we're driving through the intersection! Jacob quickly swerves the car to miss them only to make it worse...

Suddenly I feel the car rattle and shake... as I realize I'm upside down, the world starts going dim...

What a perfectly imperfect life I have...

Is the last thought I think as the world disappears...