meeting with the girls

As we were standing there in the middle of the street... a million thoughts were going through my head... What the heck just happened?!

"Kailey?! What are you talking about?" Ethan asked... "Look Ethan I have to go... I promise I'll explain later" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek...

"Ok... I'll see you later" he said
As he started walking to his house suspiciously. I quickly ran home... once I got there I ran up to my room, threw on some pj's and immediately texted all the girls...

'Girls! Emergency meeting tomorrow at my house... 10 am! It's important!' I quickly typed in a text message and sent it to Lynn, Skylar, Lani, Nicole, and April...

Anyone with a boyfriend or a guy they liked.

After that I knew I had to get some sleep so I put in my earbuds, laid down in my bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep listening to music...

The next morning I woke up around 9:00...

I made myself breakfast and watched a little TV until it was 10... Then I waited for everyone to arrive...

Once everyone was hear... we all went up to my room and sat down...they were all anxious to hear what's so important...

"Ok guys I have some big news... Bad news... Let me explain..." I said sadly.

"Yesterday at the party when everyone went in for truth or dare... I stayed in the pool to swim around one more time..."
I explained...

"when I was going to come in with everyone... someone pulled me under the water and kissed me... I thought it was Ethan being mysterious so when I got out to get my stuff, I came in the front door giving the person, Ethan, time to leave..."

"But Ethan was already in the house when we walked in to play..." Lynn said confused...

"Exactly... someone kissed me and it wasn't Ethan... which means it was somebodies boyfriend..." I said

Suddenly April's face went blank...

"Aron didn't come in the house with us right away... he came in the back door just before you came in the front door..."