The last day

"KAILEY! KAILEY!"

"What Lynn?!" I said wondering what she wants...

"Kailey look!" And as she pointed behind me, I turn around to see Ethan walking up to us...

Suddenly we lock eyes and I quickly look away as he comes to stand beside us.

"Hi Ethan!" Lynn says... And I want to kill her.

"Hi Lynn!.. Hi Kailey..." Ethan says with a smile.

What do you say stupid!?

"Oh, hey Ethan" ugh so stupid why can't you just talk to him like a normal person?!

"So Ethan, what do you need?" Lynn asks.

"Oh, I just came to say goodbye...you know, last day of school and all." Ethan says.

Oh god he came to say goodbye! What do I do?! DUH you say goodbye stupid!

"Oh well, have a good summer Ethan!" Lynn says.

"Yeah see you next year..." I say.

So stupid! Why can't you just tell him you like him?! It's the last day of school and you won't see him for another year!

I hate my conscious...

"Yeah well you guys have a great summer!" Ethan says as he waves and walks to his bus...

You have to do it...DO IT! Ugh fine!

"Ethan!" I say and almost instantly regret it...

As he turns around I walk up to him and say "Ethan... Before you go I need to tell you something...."

Omg what am I doing!?

"And what would that be?" He says with a slight smile.

God he's adorable... KAILEY SHUT UP!

Right... "So um...I sorta...um...like you..." I say as I bite my lip and want to runaway forever...

"What do you mean..?" He says as I hear Lynn squealing in the background.

"Um...you know...I like you" I say.
Omg Kailey shut up

"Oh...well I..." and before he could finish I started to run away. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

I suddenly hear Lynn running behind me.

As I turn around she immediately says "you finally confronted him... AND THEN YOU RAN AWAY! KAILEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

I don't really know how to respond but all I say is "I don't know" and before I know it she hugs me.

"Let's get on the bus ok?" She says

"Ok" I say