Kisses everywhere

Everyone was shocked... I was astonished...

Val just stood there, blindsided... then she walked over to everyone and said "I think I should be going too..."

She grabbed her stuff, andThen she walked out. "Ok, I know that the stuff that just went down was crazy...but let's not let this stop us from having fun! Ok guys?!" Lynn said breaking the silence with hope we could get over what just happened.

A few minutes later everything was normal again... it was around 6:00 now so we still had time to party...

I decided to go back in the pool... So I jumped in and swam around a little...

I got lonely so I looked around to see who to go over to...

Looking around, I saw Jacob walking with Skylar along the edge of the pool. Suddenly he pushed Skylar in the pool and I started laughing like crazy...

"No fair!" She said "sorry but that was hilarious" Jacob said to her laughing hysterically... "Fine" she said as she yanked his foot and watched him fall into the pool. "now that...was funny" she said laughing.

But then she was pulled under the water and by now they had everyone's attention...

As they both surfaced they looked into each other's eyes and then Jacob kissed skylar and I was extremely excited.

The kiss turned into a mild make out session and about 2 minutes later they pulled away when jack yelled "GET A ROOM!", Then everyone burst out laughing including Jacob and Skylar...

"Ok everyone lets go inside and take a break" Lynn announced...

As everyone started getting out of the pool I decided to do one more swim all the way around... before it went completely dark since it was around 7:30 now and the sun was almost done setting...

As I finished my swim around, I started swimming over to the stairs but I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind...

As I turned around no one was there... then I was pulled under the water...

I opened my eyes but I couldn't see much since it was dark...

Suddenly someone pressed Their lips against mine and I instantly new it was the mystery guy...

I enjoyed the kiss even more that before and I kissed back happily...

After a few seconds more I pulled away... we were under water and I sorta breathe air so you know...

I came to the surface and took a deep breath... and then I climbed out of the pool...

Letting him be mysterious as usual... I decided to give him a chance to leave undetected...

I grabbed my stuff and went around the front entrance instead of the back entrance where I was suppose to go...

When I got inside I saw everyone in the living room in a circle playing truth or dare...

Then I saw Ethan... and he winked at me... again.

why does this keep happening?!