First day back

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Uggghhhh" I groan as I get out of bed and turn off my alarm clock.

Kailey! It's your first day back to school, Quick get ready!

As I quickly throw on my best outfit, light blue leggings with a darker blue tank showing and a blue polkadot crop top over it.

I put on some blue converse and brush my hair. Then I put on my blue beanie, grab my backpack and purse, and I'm ready to go to Lynn's house.

As I run across the street i reach her house and knock on the door.
She quickly answers the door and we run up the stairs to her room.

Lynn and I have been neighbors and best friends since we were 3 years old so this is just our normal routine.

"Omg! You look great" Lynn says.
"You do too!" I say. Lynn is wearing her best skinny jeans with a pink, stripped t-shirt on and pink converse on. Once she grabbed her backpack and purse we walked out of her house and to our bus stop. It's at our old elementary school.

We arrive at the bus stop and start chatting to pass time since we're early. "I can't wait to see everyone again" I say. "Omg yeah me too!" She replies. Then she says "Soooo...".

"What?" I reply, clueless to the point she's trying to make. "Are you excited to see Ethan!?"she says practically squealing. "you haven't seen him since you told him you liked him!"

Of course... She was going to bring it up eventually...

"Umm... No I guess I'm not that excited to get rejected and ignored by my crush" I say.

"Whoa, JEEZE... What happened to optimism..." She says as I avoid eye contact with her. "Hey! Look at me" she says as I unwillingly look her in the eyes...

"He totally likes you!" She says with complete seriousness. "look you keep saying that but he obviously doesn't!" I say just wanting to stop talking about it.

"Well think what you want but it's obvious you guys are perfect!"
"Omg can we stop talking about it please?"I say. "Fine" she says with a smirk.

We're watching People arriving when suddenly we see Elizabeth. "LIZZIE!!!" Lynn and I say at the same time waving at her. As she comes over we all have a big group hug.

Then the bus pulls up and we step on.