Party preparations

"Ok so is everyone coming?"I ask Lizzie. "Yes everyone is coming" she says " can you go over the list again?" Lynn asks "sure" Lizzie replies.

It's Saturday morning and we're preparing for the party.

"Ok the girls coming are: kailey, Lynn, April, Nicole, sage, Mae, and skylar. The guys coming are: Ethan, Aron, Jack, Charlie, brad, and nick."

"Really?! Everyone could make it?" I ask, surprised. "yeah and we have to finish setting up" Lizzie says. "Right!" I said as we split up to finish it all.

After a few minutes we regrouped... "Finally we're done!" Lynn says. "It's 4:02 so people should be arriving" I said as we heard a knock on Lizzie's front door.

As we all ran down to answer it, we saw it was April and Nicole. As we let them in we all greeted each other and we started leading them to the party room upstairs.

Then we heard another knock and went downstairs. We saw it was sage and skylar. As we were letting them in there were two people walking up to the door and we saw it was Charlie and his girlfriend lani.

"Hi I hope you don't mind I brought lani..." Charlie says.
"Yeah sorry if I wasn't suppose to come" lani adds. "No it's great! The more the merrier!" Lizzie says.

And as everyone had arrived we all started going upstairs to start the activities, when I heard a knock... "I'll get it" I said as I was going downstairs.

Suddenly I saw who it was...how
could I forget?! It was Ethan...

As I opened the door to let him in I said "Hey, welcome to the party... Follow me to the party room". "Hi, ok" Ethan said as he followed me up the stairs to where everybody was.

Well this is embarrassing, awkward silence...

"So is everyone here?" He asks braking the silence. "Yep, everyone's here" I say all awkward... I'm so stupid.

"So I have a few people on a mission...we're setting Lynn and jack up... they both like each other but they won't tell each other." I say trying to avoid more silence.

"really? I want in!" He says "ok I'll tell you the plan later" I say as we reach the room with Everyone.

That was weird... We actually talked... almost normally. This must be a dream or something because that's impossible.