1000 Questions

"Ethan?!"Lynn says nudging me painfully in the back.

Ok, I'm officially freaking out.

"Oh, hi guys" he says as he sits nearby us. Suddenly we lock eyes and I quickly look away knowing I can't do that again...

"What are you doing here? Er... Not to be rude or anything but, you know..?" Lynn asks as I'm thinking about throwing myself out the window...

"Oh, I moved nearby...on 2714 Apple drive" he says. Suddenly me and Lynn look at each other with a "OMG WTH" face.

He lives on our street.

"Really?! Kailey and I live there!"
Lynn says as all our friends are listening to this convo in amazement. "No kidding! What Are your house numbers?!" He replies.

"I'm 2710" Lynn says. "well I'm 2712, Lynn lives across the street from me" I say barely being able to stay loud enough for everyone to hear.

"That's really cool we're all close. we should all hangout sometime!"
He says with his cute slight smile.

Did he just say hangout? Why would he want to hangout after what I said? Does he even remember? This is too much to process...

"Well I was thinking of having a party/sleepover for the beginning of the year... we were gonna invite guys to stay until 11:00 and then the girls sleep over" Lizzie says.

Oh god where is she going with this..?!

"You could come" she says and now I really want to throw myself out the window...but kill her first...

"I'd love too! this might seem weird but here's my number. Text me any further details..." he says handing her a sticky note with his number on it.

So I'm going to die... great
"Ok but, just so you know the party is on Saturday and it starts at 3:00 pm" Lizzie says

"Great I can make it!" He says. why does the world hate me? Just why?

Suddenly the bus pulls up and it's time to get off...

We all stand up and as we're getting off the bus Ethan and I made eye contact again. I quickly looked away...

I've got to stop that!