Girl talk

I completely forgot about the mystery guy until now... And seriously what was that wink about?! Or am I just going crazy and seeing things? No he definitely winked! Right? What was he trying to say!?

I'm so confused!!!

"Ok girls all the guys are gone everyone can put on their pj's!" Lizzie said.

Ok Kailey, just calm down and just have fun! I walked out of the room and into the bathroom with my stuff. I changed and came back to the party room...

Once everyone was back in the room Lizzie said "ok girls let's play #truth! now that the guys are gone we can ask more secretive questions!"

This was my chance!

I could figure out who the mystery guy is! They'd have to tell me and I'd finally get to know.

"So who wants to start?" Lizzie asked. I better not ask right away... play it cool... Yeah...

"I will!" Mae said. "ok!" Lizzie replied... "April! Would you want to date Aron?" Mae asked.

"Oh, um...well yes" she replied.

"OMG WAIT WHAT?!" Lynn said "when was this!" She added.

"Wait Lynn, you didn't know she liked him?" I asked confused. "NO!" She replied annoyed. "Omg wow!" Sage said "yeah!" Lani agreed. "Does everyone know about this except me?!" Lynn asked annoyed. "Actually I think so" I said laughing.

"Oh and he sorta asked me out..." April said suddenly. "OH MY GOSH! YAY!" I screamed excitedly as the other girls cheered.

"Anyway!!! it's your turn April" Lynn said now happy. "yeah ok... So kailey how much do you like Ethan on a scale of 1-10?"

Of course....

"I dunno... 9" I said playing it cool even though I knew I was turning bright pink... "Awwwww" Lynn's said... Wait Lynn! that's right!

"Ok it's my turn! Lynn... who was the guy sent in the closet with me?!" I asked quickly.

"You won't give up will you? Fine it's....." She started to say but, paused.

"Yeah?!"I said

"It's...brad" she blurted out.