The mystery guy

As we were all upstairs, everyone talked and caught up then around 5:00 we decided to start the games.

I had already informed Ethan on the plan and Lizzie, April, and Nicole know too.

"Ok everybody we're going to play hide and seek freeze tag outside!" Lizzie said. After she explained the rules everyone picked the two seekers...me and jack

The plan is going perfectly! As everyone began to hide, jack and I were counting to 30.

I decided to tell jack about the plan since he has to be the one to ask her out...

"Jack come here!" I said in a quiet whisper "What?" he asked whispering too, and walking over to me.

"Look you want to ask Lynn out right?" I asked "yeah..." He replied scratching the back of his head shyly.

"Well I have a plan...I saw where Lynn went to hide...she went behind the shed over there" I said pointing to the shed. "go over and touch her so she's frozen then say 'Lynn there's something I need to ask you' then she'll say 'what' or down thing and then ask her to go out with you!" I said happily.

"That's a great idea! I love it! He said. "Good! Now go! And don't be awkward be outgoing! She totally likes you too!" I told him as I shooed him off.

3 minutes later Lynn and jack walked out of the shed together hand in hand... omg I'm an amazing match maker! Another match ticked off the list!

After we finished the game we all went back inside. "ok who's ready for the next game!?" Lizzie said everyone replied "I am" or "let's play!" Or something like that. Everyone was excited and anticipated! This is great!

"Everyone sit on the floor in a circle" Lizzie said as we made the circle. "I'll be right back I have to get something first" Lizzie said as she wandered off...

When she got back about a minute later she was holding a blindfold... what is she doing..?

"Ok everyone MUST play this game ok?!" Lizzie said as everyone promised they would... Including me... But, knowing Lizzie this might not be so good.

"Ok... we ... are... going... to... play... 7 minutes in heaven!!!!" Lizzie said with a ton of exclamation and all I could think of was that this is perfect for Lynn and jack! I was wrong! This is perfect. "Good idea Lizzie!" I said excitedly.

So we all started playing and we started with lani going clockwise.
We put her in the closet blindfolded, and then we of course we sent in Charlie... I mean who else?

Next it was April so we sent in Aron... Aron has always liked her. So we figured it would work out. After April it was Nicole so we sent in her reluctant crush nick.

Then it was finally lynn and we immediately sent in jack and the look on Lynn's face when she came out was priceless! I think she knew that it was jack though because she wouldn't look away from him...

Well now it was my turn and I didn't know what to expect... I was blindfolded by Lizzie and taken to the dark closet where I could see nothing... There was nothing but silence.

However, A minute later someone walked in and I felt a sudden flutter of butterflies in my stomach... this would be my first kiss...

The mystery guy took my hands in his and he stepped closer...I could feel him close to me...

He slowly placed his lips against mine... I felt his soft lips as we kissed perfectly with an amazing feeling of sensation...

he put his hands around my waist and I put mine on his shoulders as we continued this perfect kiss...

Suddenly he pulled away but I didn't want him to leave! I wanted this moment to last forever... He placed his lips on mine one more time then he left out the door...

I had to wait a minute before leaving to give him a chance to sit back down... I really wish I could've just seen him though.

I removed my blindfold and walked out and as I sat down all eyes were on me..."what?" I said

"You were in there for like 10 minutes" Jack said... As I immediately became embarrassed, my face blushing a bright pink...

"Um...whoops" I said as everyone burst out laughing... We continued the game as normal but all I could think about was that mystery guy... Who was he?