Chapter 25

A/N this is a tiny chapter. I have told you about the happy news right, so here it is! I will be back to uploading a chapter a day and there are few more chapters remaining and then done!

The quidditch match was of course a great one though it seemed to us as the final enjoyment of the term. O.W.Ls were approaching, few students have started their revision for a very long time, and finally the end of the year...

"Weasley is our king?" I chuckled and leaned closer to (BF/N), "He is your king, (N/N),"

"Stop, will you?" She asked, irritatedly, though a prominent blush coated the apple of her cheeks.

And then came the O.W.Ls - the Ordinary Wizarding Level - exam timetables, "Oh goodness," I mumbled as I glanced over the timetable with Cedric in a secluded corner in the library. Being the "rebel" that I was (people had suddenly become fond of calling me as such) sat comfortably on the table, one of the many reasons for us to choose the spot.

"O.W.Ls?" Cedric asked, smirking, "Have you been preparing?"

"Why, of course, I have! Every day, if I must say," I mumbled not looking up from my timetable. Frown lines wove their way involuntarily onto my forehead, my jaws clenched.

I could hear Cedric let out a small sigh and vaguely registered him standing up from the armchair he sat on, the book that rested on his lap now gently placed on the table.

"Hey," he slowly pried the timetable of my hands, keeping it on the table next to his book, "There is no need for you to worry, darling,"

"O.W.Ls, Cedric, you know. It's all coming to an end," I muttered, moving closer to him. His arms immediately wrapped around my waist.

Cedric sighed, "It won't, my love, nothing wrong is gonna happen,"

"I don't know, it just feels so," I looked around taking deep breaths. I distinctly registered, calculated steps of high heels, strolling nearer.

Cedric bit his lips, his fingers tenderly locking below my chin tilting my head to look at him, "I'm here with you, beautiful. Everything will be alright, trust me,"

"I do, Ced, I do. I am just, I dunno, scared?" I confessed, looking into his grey orbs. Love swirled within every visible inch; love, admiration, respect perhaps.

Cedric smiled, softly, "I love you, my love,"

Tears stung my eyes for some anonymous reason that I was too oblivious to identify, "I love you too," I whispered and placed my lips against his and Cedric took over, deepening the kiss.

The two of us were soon kicked out of the library by Madam Pince who somehow found us after our tiny make out session. The two of us laughed all the way to the Black lake, the heavy books seemingly lighter now.

"Good luck, my love. Your gonna rock it!" Cedric said his voice almost cheering as the two of us stood outside the modified Great hall for our first O.W.L - Charms.

He pecked my lips and an unconscious giggle slipped my lips. I slapped a hand against my lips as the two of us stared at the other wide eyes before dissolving into a fit of laughter.

The next few examinations passed quickly and then came the day of Astronomy or more like night. As we sat on the examination hall, focused on the charts provided to us, staring at the stars using a microscope.

A loud BANG sounded through the room along with several students yelling ouch and some almost cursing and by some mean me. The chart I had started writing now had smudges of ink (for goodness' sake, could they not allow us to use pens instead!?). I glanced around for (BF/N) and then out where we could see jets of red light flying beside Hagrid's cabin.

I winced as Hagrid roared, "Reasonable be damned, yeh won' take me like this, Dawlish!"

"Leave him alone! Alone, I say!" said Professor McGonagall's voice

through the darkness after a few moments. "On what grounds are you attacking him? He has done nothing, nothing to warrant such -"

Parvati, Lavender and Hermione shrieked as we saw Professor McGonagall be hit with four stunning spells to the chest.

"How brutal they are!" I complained to (BF/N).

"Not just them," she mumbled, rubbing her ears

"Galloping gargoyles! Not so much as a warning! Outrageous behaviour!" Even the examiner shouted.

At the final five minutes after Hagrid's flee and when the students seemed to regain their composure, we finished our exams and left the hall raging.

Finally, came the day of transfiguration. We sat at the tables assigned to us, racking our brains for answers all though mine were filled with the utmost anxiety. I kept gulping and looking at Harry who sat several seats ahead of me.

I had tried to regain the docs on my test although that sounded quite difficult right now. Come on, you are (L/N), get on with it.

I shook my head and returned back to my exam. Within a few seconds of my return to the examination, I could hear a loud thud and someone yelling. My head shot up to look at Harry on the floor, writhing in pain from his scar.

The great hall erupted and crowded near him though I sunk back into my chair, it's time.