Chapter 2

A/N I know that the reader is 15 and is illegal to ride a motorbike but for the sake of the story, we are bending that rule. These pics gave me feels so I thought you guys might wanna see them too, Sorry! 

 These pics gave me feels so I thought you guys might wanna see them too, Sorry! 

The tires of my motorbike screeched as it came to a halt between Grimmauld place 11 and 13

The tires of my motorbike screeched as it came to a halt between Grimmauld place 11 and 13. Cedric swung his leg over the bike getting down as I turned off the engine. Removing the helmet and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Go in," I beckoned Cedric, pushing him forward by the small of his back.

"This place looks creepy" He shuddered involuntarily.
"Creepy people, creepy place," I shrugged.

I tugged on my leather jacket's sleeve and walked side by side with Cedric.
"Wait," he said, grabbing my arm and turning me to face him, "Don't do anything stupid please"

I narrowed my eyes playfully, "When do I do anything stupid?"

"Pretty much always"

"Shut up!"

"No, seriously, love, don't"

I smiled gently, pecking him on the lips, "I won't, I swear."

He smiled, intertwining our fingers he led me to the Order of the Phoenix headquarters. Tapping his wand on the door we entered the place.

"Hello!" I greeted Mrs.Weasley who had come running to the main door the moment she heard someone coming in.

"Hello, dear. Hello, Cedric," Her voice slightly cracking in the end. I grimaced annoyed by the greeting though Cedric seemed unfaced.

"Hello, Mrs.Weasley. How are you?" He asked politely. As she started to answer i saw a figure behind her,

"Moony!" I exclaimed, running towards Remus and engulfing him in a hug.

"Hey (Y/N)" he croaked, "Let go, I can't breath"

I pulled away, gasping, "How can you, Moony!?"

He rolled his eyes, and looked over his shoulder, "Sirius, look at your replica,"

"My replica!?" a low voice yelled from inside the room. Within minutes Sirius entered the room in his old-style clothes as I looked at him disapprovingly.