Bonus

A/N So today, April 7, is my birthday so as a, perhaps, gift, here is a one-shot with Cedric that is absolutely irrelevant to the plot. And this is one of the stories I had written with a friend of mine and posted on Tumblr. Thank you very much!

The moment I knew I got into London's most amazing University, excited was the least of what I felt, perhaps we could say that an overwhelming urge to...throw up, do you call that nervousness? But whatever that's what I felt along with a series of happiness and sadness.

So, on a prosperous Monday, I went to the Uni to get my admission number and all the important things and it turns out that we share dorms without any restrictions of age or gender...

As a random kid was assigned to give me a tour of the inside of the building I would spend the next few years of my life in another kid roughly collided against my shoulder making me drop my things to the floor. To add to his already rude behaviour he hadn't said a sorry either.

"Oi, Mister!" I called, and the boy spun around, spots of mud in his clothes, his brown hair wild and messy, his grey eyes sparkling and a grin on his face.

"Oh, sorry," he said, picking up my tag and the documents that fell and ran away without a word.

Finally, the kid who toured me came to a stop in front of my dorm. She giggled, handing me the keys and left smirking.

I shrugged and ignored her weird behaviour and entered my dorm. The sight I saw there wasn't pleasant, it looked as though someone was already there, their luggage was there on the floor (which I found after tripping on it), dirty shoes laying on the neat carpet and muddy jacket sprawled over the couch.

"What the hell...?" I muttered as I entered the room to find a couch in the middle of the room by the kitchen island with two rooms on the opposite end. And I could hear a shower running in one of those, curious to know what is happening I sauntered to the room and as soon as I entered, a whiff of men's cologne washed over me.

My eyes widened in surprise, I look around finding a photo, wanting to take a closer look I move in and my eyes further widened seeing the person in the frame so similar to the one I had collided into this morning

I glanced down looking at the name - Cedric Diggory.

"Well isn't it quite a mistake looking around a stranger's room?'' A voice was heard from behind me.

Alarmed I whipped around to see the owner of the voice, standing there with just his joggers and bare chest, drying his hair using a towel with a smirk on his face. After I regained my composure, "Nah, not if that person is going to be your roommate for another approx. 5 years..."

"What!?" He exclaimed, "You! My roommate!?! There's got to be some mistake,"

I glared at him before keeping the photo frame back in its place and turned to him with the same glare "Well, sorry, Diggory. There is nothing you can do other than dealing with it." I left the room and arranged my things in the other room which I considered mine.

After that incident, there were mild fights here and there until we finally came to a deal of trying to adapt to each other and boy! That went amazing! He was so calm, quiet, amazing and I felt so at home that I didn't miss my family as much as I did at the start.

One month passed, and we were attached to the hip, there was a great rapport between the two of us, giving nicknames, making fun of each other, being a shoulder to cry on for the other, getting take-outs together, watching movies on Saturday and it was a blast! Until, one day there were the three knocks on the door, the secret knock of ours. I went and opened the door to find Cedric, his eyes wide and his face having a really pained expression along with two women next to him.

One old, forced smile on her face, looking at me in slight disappointment, the other one not older than us glaring at me, her arms crossed before her.

I glanced at Cedric as he came in, wrapping an around my waist - Now, look this wasn't any situation that was out of the ordinary, we were rather close friends whose hugs lasted longer, who had loads of cheek and forehead kisses, long cuddling sessions and flirted mindlessly, and it would be a mistake if I hadn't tend to develop feelings for the boy.

"Come in, mom," he said, beckoning both the females in, "Take a seat." He said pointing at the couch in the middle of the living room and urging me inside the kitchen.

"What the hell, Diggory!?" I hissed.

"We have got a problem," he said, panicking, pulling me closer to him.

"You tell me the problem and then I will say if it's yours or ours,"

He rolled his eyes before glancing back at his mother and the girl who was staring at us shamelessly. Noticing this Cedric pulled me in front of him so that my back was pressed against the counter and he was hovering above me, covering me from the view of the two.

"So that's my mother," he said in a hushed voice.

"No shit sherlock," I said, glaring at him.

Ignoring me he continued, "the girl, that's my like third cousin once removed or something of that sorts, I forgot. She had come to my office this morning and you know did her usual flirting and then mum was there too and they started asking why I am not dating her and I can't say she is a bitch that why so I told her I am having a girlfriend!"

"You are?" I asked feeling a pang of jealousy in my heart for that anonymous girl.

"Yes, and that's you," he blurted, his eyes wide and looking at me curiously.

"What!?!" I yelled.

"Shh shh shh" he gushed, slapping his hand against my mouth, "I am sorry I could think of anything else!"

I pried his hand away, "You could have said your gay!"

"I know like I said I couldn't think of any"

After loads of "please"s and sad seal eyes (I dunno how he managed that!) I gave in.

The act was building up well with slight hurdles caused by the girl and her mother. And the whole "fake dating" thing had just added fuel to the burning crush. Cedric's sweet gestures, whispers, and almost everything he did in usual seemed to have a different light to it.

On Saturday, our usual movie night was going superb, with popcorn and ships, watching a movie and spiked up the whole situation.

"He is amazing!" I had exclaimed unknowingly.

Cedric pouted, "He is not as much as me,"

Scrunching my eyebrows, "Well, Diggory, he technically is,"

Cedric rolled his eyes, "whatever I am going to sleep,"

I smirked, moving closer to him, placing my chin on his shoulder and looking at him, "Are you jealous of an actor?"

He rolled his eyes looking away, "Nah, why would I be?"

Feeling confident by the way Cedric was reacting, I said, "I dunno, you tell me,"

He looked back at me, his eyes turning a darker shade of grey and moved closer to me, an arm around my waist, another one on the edge of the couch holding him upright.

He was now hovering straight above me, his knee near my thigh, his face dangerously close to mine, "Cause I am in love with you," he whispered before smashing his lips against mine.

My eyes were wide before it started to flutter shut in our bliss. I have never kissed before so the kiss was anything but perfect, yet we loved, we poured passion and unsaid emotions into the kiss showing what we need, what we mean to the other.

My fingers rode up into his hair tugging when I felt him deepening the kiss. By the time the kiss ended, I was bound in his arms and he crouched before me.

"Well," I gulped, still breathless from this kiss, "I love you too roommate,"

He was positively beaming up at me. And I never knew when the mere crush turned into a fully-fledged love but boy how glad I am about it!