(Lining sentences is the conversation of Raunak and Shravya.)

"Slow down .... He is very strong and manages for a while, btw from where you have done your school and college.?"

"Raunak your death is written with golden words today .... I will kill you if you do something...... "

"All my education is done in Jaipur only."

The speed of Adhyay's car is very fast, he not aware that he is driving too fast.

"Oh wow .... From which school and college."

"Ranuak stops now, it is too much ...... what the hell is your problem."

"I have done my graduation and post-graduation from Rajasthan University and schooling from ABC school .... "

"ABC School ... Adhyay also did his schooling from this school."

" Ronny, I think this is your last day of life just count your seconds. I will be there in a few seconds."

"Oh seriously in which year ....."

His car halted in the parking lot of jogger's park and he immediately got out of his car and looked towards Raunak who was running somewhere, he also chased him without any noise.

He stops a little away from them and a girl is fighting with a boy, and Shravya tries to separate them. He looks at both girls while moving close to them.

He looks at Shravya. She is wearing a loose lower with a short T-shirt from with her tiny waist showing a little bit.

He tried to divert his attention from her waist to somewhere else but it is very hard for him to divert his attention from her milky waist. Her small round navel attracts him again and again.

He got back his attention when he finds Raunak falling to the ground after a hard punch from that girl, he just smiles looking at her, Raunak's attention also goes to him as he is lying on his feet.

He smiles after looking at him and tries to sit on the road but a stinging pain on his back stops him from standing up from there, Adhyay rubs his nose with his thumb and immediately squad next to him and says.

"Do you like this punch because many more are waiting in the way... "

He says very softly, only Raunak can listen to him. Raunak immediately says.

"Kaisa dost h tu Saalee .... Teri saali mujhe maar rahi hai and you are enjoying it."
(What a friend you are, your sister-in-law beating me and you are enjoying it.)

He shows his fake smile while showing full teeth and turns towards both girls, He looks at Shravya who is holding Ruhi by her waist and shouting at her.

"Stop it Ruhi, what are you doing day by day? .... You are going very wild nowadays, I am telling you I will complain about your behavior to badi Mumma and she will cage you in her room...."

"He is the one who is lying here and you want to complain about me ..... and who the hell is this bastard who tries to touch my waist.... "

She immediately turns towards Raunak. Raunak immediately stands up from the ground and looks at her with surprise and says.

"Hello .... I am not at all interested in your waist."

"Ya .... I already know that .... You look like a pervert by your face ..... I call the cops to arrest you..... "

"Arrest me ..... why .... What I have done .... I just want to save an innocent person from a wildcat ...... from your wrath."

Adhyay folds his arm across the chest seeing the condition of Raunak and enjoys the fight in front of him but Shravya comes in between them and says.