Epilogue 1

(Flashback)

[May - One year and four months after their adventure.]

[After Taeyong gave Mark the tape.]

Mark kept on looking at the tape, thinking whether he should play it or not. The tape that contains the answers he's been waiting for. But no matter how much he wanted to open it, no matter how much he wanted to unfold all of the things he wanted to know about Haechan, he just can't seem to do it. Fear has taken all over him. He's afraid that maybe, maybe, he has been waiting only for the memories and not Haechan. 

Mark closed his eyes as he lay down on his bed, "Maybe, I really am a coward, Haechan."

[December - Two years and eleven months after their adventure.]

[After they met again in Mark's hospital office.]

"I knew it! I knew you didn't listen to the tape. From the way you reacted to the way Renjun has been telling me.", Donghyuck exclaimed loudly while hitting Mark's shoulder too many times. 

Too loud that Mark has to back away from him for a second and too painful for him to endure. 

Mark furrowed his brows and took a quick glance to Donghyuck, hands on the steering wheel, "What about Renjun? How did you even know him? Wait?" 

Mark paused as he came with a realization, eyes getting bigger, inhaling air exaggeratedly, "I knew it! I knew he was Injunnie! All this time?!" 

Donghyuck just rolled his eyes at him, "Minhyung, you could have known this for so long if you should have listened to the tape!" 

Mark, who was focused on the road, put a grimace on his face as he was again hit by Donghyuck, "Wait, why are you blaming me? Why are you mad? It hasn't been a day but we're already fighting. Gosh, that's so us."