Chapter 3

Swipe the gallery for the song ☺️

"What do you mean you're going home?!", Chenle shouted over the phone. Both because of the loud music and because Mark's telling him that he's going home.

Mark sighed enough to be heard by Chenle, "Why do you even want me there? You and Jisung are flirting non- stop as well as Lucas and Jungwoo and I know Jaemin is just making up an excuse."

Chenle was about to speak when he was cut off by someone else, "What do you mean?!"

Well obviously, the kid number two will speak too, he thought.

"Don't even start with me. I know Jaemin and Jeno didn't break up. You guys are just planning this all along just for me to go hang out with you.", Mark replied with certainty.

"So, what if it's true? They're here. So come back here.", Jisung replied, trying to convince Mark to stay since hanging out with him is such a rare thing to happen.

"Maybe, he's going to get laid, that's why he's in a hurry!", Mark heard Chenle's voice with excitement saying something stupid to his boyfriend.

"Gosh! Why didn't I even think of that?! Go get laid Mark my dude! You deserve it! Go get in a relationship! Get out of your boring--", Mark ended the call, not even letting Jisung and Chenle finish whatever non- sense they were going to say because it caused too much headache.

One is enough, he thought while looking at the boy inside a car who just seemed to finish talking to his friend over the phone too.

Mark went over inside the boy's car, "Isn't it unfair that you'll know where I live while I can't know yours?", Mark asked.

"I mean, you're the one who needed a ride. If you want, I'll just drop you at a place near where you live. But then, your brain wasn't functioning that time because you immediately told me your school dorm.", the boy said without even looking at Mark because he's starting the engine.

"Well, thanks for reminding me. Straight from my face.", Mark replied, looking ahead.

"So, what did your friends tell you?", the boy asked to start a conversation.

"Are you sure you're not drunk anymore? 'Cause I can you know, drive for us instead.", Mark said to the boy carefully.

"Don't you trust me? You even want to spend 7 straight days with me then, you're being "Are you sure you're not drunk anymore?", the boy mocking Mark.

"Of course, I am not anymore. If I am, then, for sure, I am not going to offer you a ride. I may talk like I'm drunk but rest assure, I am not.", the boy replied and even looked at Mark to gain trust and Mark did.

"Well then, aren't you going to drive now?", Mark asked confusingly since the engine's on.

The boy's hands are resting on the steering wheel, "I won't start unless your friends didn't agree you'd be home."