Chapter 26

Swipe the gallery for the song ☺️

[December - Two years and eleven months after their adventure.]

"Dr. Lee, don't forget our dinner later with the boys, okay?"

Mark looked up from his table and saw Lucas' peeping behind his door.

Mark smiled, fixing his glasses as it kept on slipping off of his nose, "Yeah. Wouldn't miss it for the world, Dr. Wong"

"We know you wouldn't miss it but you're always late because there seems to be a magnet on your chair.", Jungwoo pushed Lucas just to peep his head too.

Mark laughed, "Really. I won't. I'll be early. I promised, Dr. Kim."

Jungwoo squinted his eyes at Mark and even pointed his two fingers to his eyes then shifted to Mark's, "You better. It's rare to hang around together since all of us have been busy lately."

Mark shooed them away, "Yeah, yeah. I will. I missed Chenle and Jisung too.", Mark replied.

Lucas laughed, "Only Chenle and Jisung?", wriggling his brows.

"I don't miss Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun ever. I'm sick of being their fourth- wheel.", Mark said while making a vomit expression.

The couple laughed at Mark, "We'll go now."

Mark just waved back, eyes on his computer. He looked up again as he heard the door open again.

"Be really sure because someone's joining--", Jungwoo's mouth was covered by Lucas' hand while the other one was waving endlessly as he dragged his boyfriend out of Mark's sight.

Mark just laughed at them while shaking his head.

Two years had passed since their graduation and fortunately, Mark, Lucas and Jungwoo were able to pass the board. They are now officially doctors in the same hospital they applied in. Mark's a neurologist, Lucas' a cardiologist, and Jungwoo's a pediatrician.

A year later, Renjun has his own art gallery, Jaemin has his own studio and Jeno's an accountant of a well- known bank. Chenle and Jisung are still busy being seniors in college. Future Architect Chenle and Civil Engineer Jisung, that's why it was rare for them to hang out with the two younger boys.

(Let's just say in this world, it only takes few years for them to finish their courses 🤪.)

Mark will be meeting his last patient, his dad's actually but his dad was attending a seminar so he was the one being recommended by his dad to look after the patient. The appointment was scheduled on 4:30 in the afternoon so he still got time to prepare for their dinner after meeting the patient.

And since he still got 5 minutes before their meeting, he decided to play the tape Haechan gave him on his recorder.

On the second thought, he played the tape on his cassette tape player since it's only him after all.  The very same cassette tape player he and Haechan used before as well as the player where he played the tape Haechan sent him.