Chapter 14

Swipe the gallery for the song ☺️

P.S

😳🥵🔞

"You're so full of dreams, Mark. So sure about tomorrow, your future. I wish I was as optimistic as you are.", Haechan said in a soft voice. 

Both of them were just laying on Mark's bed. They immediately went back to their room, when they felt the heaven's tears starting dropping on top of their heads to other parts of their bodies.

Haechan's head on Mark's chest, legs wrapped around Mark's.  Playing their intertwined hands together which were also resting on Mark's chest. Mark's arm over Haechan's shoulder and he swears it was the warmest. 

"You are too, I just know. Don't give up yet.", Mark said looking at their fingers. 

"Do you really mean it?", Haechan asked as if he was scared. 

"Of course.", Mark replied without a second. 

"That you love me, I mean.", Haechan added, quite hesitating. 

Mark pulled his face closer to him, hands holding his face, "I do. I love you, I just knew the moment I lay my eyes on you that night. Actually, I like you at that time but the moment you drive away from me, slowly fading away from my sight, I just knew that I have to make you happy. It was a promise of myself." 

Mark placed his lips on Haechan's forehead for a little longer that Haechan can still feel it. Mark saw how Haechan opens his mouth and close it again. 

"Why are you hesitating? Why do you look like you're afraid?", Mark asked worriedly.

 Haechan sigh, "Because I am.", without looking at Mark.