Chapter 11

[Day 5]

"How did you even get close with your friends?", Haechan asked lazily. His eyes were half- closed facing the floor at how good the massage was. 

"We're in the same high school. I met um, how do I call them? Hmm..", Mark thinking with his eyes, lips pursing together. 

"Nana and Nono are a year younger than me. They were freshmen and I was a sophomore when we happened to be in the same club which is music club. I'm actually shy around new people and it happened the three of us were left alone with our chairs when our music teacher told us to get a partner. He then, noticed us not moving from our chairs so he suggested for us to be a trio since we're all 23 in the club.", Mark smiled upon remembering it. "I guess, that's the start of it.", he added. 

"Nana and Nono are the boyfriends, I believe?", Haechan asked Mark unsure of his conclusion. 

"Yeah, they are. As well as uhm, Lele and Jwi.", Mark laughed softly but still, can be heard because of the quietness of the room. 

"Both of them were freshmen when I turned senior while Nana and Nono are juniors already.", Mark explained. "Supposedly, Lele would be a sophomore but since he was a transfer from China, he became classmates with Jwi." 

It's Haechan turned to laugh softly, "My best friend's also Chinese just that, we met each other since we were 9, we lived next to each other's houses after we moved." 

"So, you met Lele and Jwi at the club too?", Haechan asked. 

Mark let out a soft moan from his mouth because of the massage, "Uh-- no. Nana met Jwi because of soccer club and Nono met Lele because of the basketball club. They became close and Nana and Nono introduced me to Lele and Jwi. And then, we clicked.", Mark said, still closing his eyes. 

"You're not sleeping, are you?", Mark was eyeing Haechan's direction even if they didn't see each other's faces at all. 

Haechan replied with a hum, "So, how did they end up being together and you all alone?", Haechan absent- mindedly asked but Mark didn't mind.