Chapter 17

Swipe the gallery for the song ☺️

"Hello everyone! We are the JDT!", three men greeted, standing next to each other with their respective instruments. 

One is a little shorter, one looks like a bunny and the other one has dimples. All of them are insanely handsome. 

Mark and Haechan clapped with other people sitting with them, watching JDT's performance.

"JDT actually has two meanings. Firstly, it means "Just Do This!", the one who looks like a bunny said, showing his gummy smile. 

"Just Do This is our trademark of singing any song you'd like us to sing. Name it, we do it.", the bunny- looking dude said as if he was having an advertisement. 

The audience laughed at his humor including Mark and Haechan. 

"We also gladly accept you requesting to sing and us to play with you.", the dimple dude added. 

"JDT also stands for...", the little dude paused. 

"Jaehyun, who plays the cajon.", the dimple dude continued while pointing to himself.

 "Doyoung, who plays the guitar.", followed by the bunny- looking dude while pointing to himself. 

"And Taeil, who plays the keyboard.", the little dude continued while pointing at himself. 

Different screams were heard as they introduced themselves. 

"Ohh, they're famous.", Haechan whispered to Mark's ear. 

"I can tell.", Mark replied to Haechan doing the same.