Chapter 25

[May - One year and four months after their adventure.]

"Mark, do you want something while I'll be out for a while?", Lucas asked Mark, hands gripping on the door knob. 

Mark looked at Lucas and smiled, "No, I'm good. Thanks, Lucas." 

"You sure you don't want my help", Lucas added. 

Mark looked at his things and shook his head at Lucas, "Dude, I'm fine. Besides, the other boys will be here to help. So, go and spend time with your boyfriend." 

Mark's reply made Lucas chuckle, "As if, we'll never see each other again. Can't believe we'll be co- workers dude." 

Mark chuckled too, "We need to pass the board to be officially co- workers first." 

Lucas nodded at him, with a smug on his face, "Of course, we'll make it. I'll be home late, 'kay?" 

Mark continued packing, "Yeah, yeah. Hormones can't really wait huh?" 

Lucas threw him a book and shut the door too loud. Mark was about to yell at him but realized it was too late since he's gone. 

Mark sighed and picked the book. Something fell so he picked it up and saw his treasured picture. Mark smiled while watching it and carefully put it back in one of the pages in the book.

Mark was currently packing his things since he'll no longer be staying in their dorm. He's finally graduating next week, along with Lucas and Jungwoo. They applied to the same hospital which his dad and cousin currently work at. They will be taking their board exam next month and if they pass, they'll be officially hired. Perks of being honored students. 

Mark was thankful for how understanding his professors were and how he was able to manage to catch up all thanks to his friends' patience and support. 

After Haechan's message, all he did was study all throughout which made his friends happy at the same time, wondering what made Mark come back to his usual self. But they didn't bother to ask and are just thankful for whatever or whoever made him back to being himself.