(He drags her to a pillar and hovers her. She looks down being shy while he makes her look at him by catching her chin, she looks into his eyes but looks away as his intense gaze makes her loose her senses. He forgets that he was pissed off and gets lost into her. He kisses on her forehead, while she closes her eyes living the moment. Her breathe hitches when Uday's lips find her soft one's. They break the contact when both of them go out of air, panting hard. He joins his forehead to her's, reliving the moment, she blushes into deepest shade of red.)

Uday: I can't see you with anyone other than me, princess. (She smiles and hugs him conveying the unspoken words. They remain like that for few moments, before Uday's phone ring to bring them back to reality. He speaks to the caller while glancing at Manyata, time to time.)

Manyata: Kya hua, kya keh rahe the Vj bhai?

Uday: Wo log humare liye wait kar rahe hai. Hume chalna chahiye. (She nods and they walk towards exit of the pub.)

*Flash Back Ends* (She walks to her bed and her jaw touches the floor, due to the shock waiting on her bed.)

Uday is sleeping on her bed, all changed in his nightwear, playing with her pillows, smirking at her.

Manyata: Uday aap yahan kya kar rahe hai? 

Uday: Let's go on a walk.

Manyata: Ab? (He nods and Manyata wears a shawl as the weather would get cool after sometime.)

They sit near swimming pool while Manyata gazes at stars while Uday looks at her with eyes full of love.

Manyata: Hum yahan kya karne aaye hai? I'm sure aap hume stars dikhaane aur ya iss swimming pool ko dikhaane nahi laaye hai.

Uday: Haa, India jaane ke baad hum dono ek hi ghar nahi honge na at least tab tak jab tak humari shaadi nahi ho jaati. Iss liye hum iss wakt ka poora fayda utaana chahte hai.

Manyata: Hmm... (agreeing to his words)

Uday: Waise wo ladka kon tha pub mein.. that Incy Vincy whatever it is?

Manyata: Incy Vincy? (laughing) He's Vincent, my classmate. Bahut sweet person hai. (Uday looks at her seriously)

Uday: Okay. (barely covering his jealousy)

Manyata: Waise ek baat bolu? (Uday looks at her) Wo ek gay hai. (Uday widens his eyes being shocked) Aur use Jagat pe bahut bada crush hai. (He still looks at her with wide eyes.)

Uday: (his cheeks turn little pink as he got jealous over her gay friend.)

(Manyata starts laughing out loud and after a while, Uday joins her. Just then, Uday and Manyata's phones beep together.)

*F.R.I.E.N.D.S like F.A.M.I.L.Y* (WhatsApp group of youngsters)

Vj: Halki Halki Hawayein... Resham jaisi zulfein.. Pyaar bhari nighaayein.. Aankhon mein nami.. Dil mein kashmakash.. Haaye kya baat hai.. 

(*Imagine them in the photo*)